Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Check out my instagram page i have i site with stock left if ur quick. Tell him i sent u and he will look after h

copped 2 sz 10.5 on jj, i have a new checkout method that worked great.

edit: didnt realize i blacked out the order date, no time machine needed.
[/quote]

what method is this?

nerd.gif

Talk about limited, this is all the pairs Niketown NYC has. I have mine rsvped but hoping somebody doesn't pick up a size 8 so I can scoop them for my nephew. Doesn't look good.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckyme6

Those foams weren't no where near as sought after as these are so even though they are receiving the same amount, there is more of a demand for these. They will be recieving the same amount. The foams were a limited release as well. QS mainly just means the shoe won't be restocked after the drop date.
Same stores that had the camo foams will have the black grapes here in NYC. Not less. The reason why they had so many pairs is because niketown NYC gets the largest in store supply of Jordan's and foams in America my friend. The only other stores that come close are niketown Chicago, LA and LV. HOH in Harlem and Houston also seems to get extremely large quantities of every shoe for some reason. I just wish people stop trying to push the "limited" tag on these just to build hype or justify purchasing them or to drive up resell prices. If you really want these you will get them. Just gotta put that work in. I haven't missed not one drop that I wanted. I even got the Undefeated Dunks man. Online at that. Could have grabbed the lebum MVP's if I wanted but I hate Lebum Sellout James. Limited coincides with yeezys, Corks, galaxy foams etc. Kicks you have to camp out DAYS for or pay a RSVP service for a chance to cop. These will not be that scarce. If you want them you can get them. Should be an easy cop for me on NDC as usual. I can't say the same for others but a lot of dudes out here don't really know how to cop online or how serious it is to put work in and move fast. If u really want them u can get them. Won't be that hard. If ur not willing to sacrifice the time and effort to camp outside the store for a few hours for them or to go hard online refreshing on twitter for the link or adding to cart on footlocker until u get them in ur cart than you don't really want them. It's not gonna be handed to you like they are some Air Force 1 white on whites. But all the super limited talk like they are yeezys or something is crazy. These seem like they will be more available than the cav 4's were and I see those out here on feet in NYC like they were a GR. I like these enough to go hard for them and i will get my pair for retail. you have to realize that 75% of the people are copping just to resell so if you really copping to rock them you gotta go harder than the resellers. I've sold kicks myself that I didn't like after I had them in hand but I always get them in my possession first then decide what I'm gonna do with them just so I won't miss out. The only shoe I missed out on that I really wanted were the black/gold 1's. I missed out by 1 freaking person in front of me. I wasn't too mad though cuz the guy in front of me drove all the way up to NYC from Texas cuz NBA store was the only FCFS spot on the east coast so I respected the **** outta his determination to get a pair. I could have deboed him out the spot but what goes around comes around. No hostility my brothers. End rant.
There will be plenty to go around, demand is just extremely high so that's what'll make them hard to get.
roll.gif
roll.gif

BLAH BLAH BLAH!   Just post after post after post of the typical New york BS regarding a shoes availability for the rest of us!  Telling those of us that know what the hell we're talking about and are trying to keep people here informed that we are just resellers trying to build up the hype or drive up prices.  LMAO! 

Last edited:
looking at the bred 4 and grape 5 together and i can say the 5s feel and look better. hey they might look ashy in pictures but there sex in real life
nthat.gif

Detailed pics in a second...
May wanna spray em with water proofer beforehand first this time.  So they aren't all ashy like your last pic
laugh.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

The countdown begins

Good luck this morning fam!  I will be on the lookout for ya when I head to the mall later.

Last edited:
Pictures is what makes them look ashy, they really aren't at all, the camera picks it up as a greyish white it's really just a lighter black when brushed...

Did get the ashy box though lol it's saul good though.

Oh I've seen over 30 pairs in person 4 different times since mid May now.  I know they are ashy, and I know to expect it because of the material anyway.  I was the one that saw them and about half of them didn't look bad, then went back a week later after they had been shiffled around in boxes and the whole lot was ashed up.  It isn't stopping me though, I know how to pre treat them that it will take about 30 hours of wear or 6 weeks time sitting for the ash look to come back.  Thee aren't the first Jordans, or even the first 5's, that we have had to look past this.

Congrats on the pick up man, enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom