Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Good luck wj4! Been puttin miles on whatever shoes you been wearin this week hahaha. Hope you get the call fam

got my 10 locked down, got wifey's 6.5 locked down!
nthat.gif
i aint got no worries!

damn best of luck for everybody. I put in 3 tix at my local ftl and i made sure to ask a few of the employees their sizes before picking mines lol

how do you win these RSVPs? Now I have to deal with the ratchets at StoneCrest :smh:

Last edited:
Best strategy for anyone trying to cop IMO:

Put in as many raffles as you can. Also, have a FCFS spot, wait maybe an hour before opening on saturday just in case you don't win any raffles.

Obviously, if you could secure a guaranteed ticket that would be your best option but for most people thats not possible.

All I know is that if I don't get a single call out of my 8 raffle tickets, ima be extra salty come friday...

But, good luck to everyone trying to cop!

Niketown nyc always has a boat load of uncollected rsvp pairs. Window ends at 9:30. If you get there early you should have a chance

Makes me think that dudes just RSVP for the heck of it or to test there you know whats. At least nike LEN most if not all pairs are picked up. Tho there allocated stock is still on the low side compared to other nike towns.

Good luck wj4! Been puttin miles on whatever shoes you been wearin this week hahaha. Hope you get the call fam
Haha luck was on my side. I was doing field work and stopped by the nearby malls. Otherwise I would've got 3 or so tickets. My boy also got 4 tickets for me. Thanks, dude!

Re: RSVP. If they made giving out credit card info mandatory and it'd be charged for the shoes I highly doubt they'd be filled like they do now.

Back
Top Bottom