Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

so basically only 3 noticeable changes ..
the 23 font (which doesnt make a difference)
the upside down Air Jordan (which doesnt make a difference)
The blue icy sole (which is more evident noticeable than the other 2)

well the NA if that matters to you
The one part that is subtly sticking out is the diff in the tongue. The OG one does not have the same border as 2013, as in you can see the border of red near the top of the tongue shows more in the new one. Still love the heck out of it, it will go nice next to my black grapes, toro and raging bulls v's, next will be the bel airs and I am done with V's. 

so basically only 3 noticeable changes ..

the 23 font (which doesnt make a difference)

the upside down Air Jordan (which doesnt make a difference)

The blue icy sole (which is more evident noticeable than the other 2)

well the NA if that matters to you

Look how small the font on the 23 is now compared to the OG's :x

Still copping multiples :smokin

Haven't bought anything since the toros and shadows :D plus after this I don't want anything until the Steels in October.... maybe. Might skip those too and hibernate :lol: until November for the Laneys

Last edited:
I will be coppin these for myself and the kids.... Can't wait.... Crappy pleather or not ppl will always find something to complain about...

Look how small the font on the 23 is now compared to the OG's :x

Still copping multiples :smokin

Haven't bought anything since the toros and shadows :D plus after this I don't want anything until the Steels in October.... maybe. Might skip those too and hibernate :lol: until November for the Laneys
This basically what I'm gonna do but I might pass on the steels and cop the powder blue Xs releasing next year idk yet I still haven't made up my mind but the laneys are deff gonna be the last Vs I cop this year

Im still on the fence for my true size 10 or drop down a half. Never wore 5s but if its to sacrifice comfort for less creasing im goin tts.

Im still on the fence for my true size 10 or drop down a half. Never wore 5s but if its to sacrifice comfort for less creasing im goin tts.

Same thing I'm wondering, got a ticket for 9.5 and 10 to see which works better. Wondering if they're iii or vii big... Had to size down for vii bc they were huge!

the black grapes fit big on me so i'll probably be going down a half for these

Same here I'm gonna go down half a size for this or if I have to go tts I may purchase sneaker shields....
Good call. Id rather be safe and get my size. There is always somethin to use for adjustment. If i run across a 1 that fits snug, id rather give it a stretch than size up and flop around.

Hmmm, i still can't a good '06 pair. These are looking better and better 
mean.gif

ohwell.gif
. I'm pretty much done with JB for the year so i might cop to hold me until the lightnings POTENTIALLY release. Not a fan of the steels, only 10s I need is the Seattles. Those gamma 11s are a no-go for me and i already have black/red 1s so... *shrug* 

I can't make up my mind for some reason...

Lol so you wanna spend $480 + tax (maybe shipping) only to make $210 - shipping, fees, etc

I know some places hiring if you wanna make 100% profit hahahaha
laugh.gif
I hope you got a Jordan brand discount bruh. Going to need it when flipping these.
in ya head you think this is my main job

but its an effortless flip

you need to start thinking dollar signs
you in the wrong business kid

more money to be made here
this is ya problem

this is somethign you do on the side

no matter what the hustle is...im on the grind

gettin money. doesnt matter if im flippin video games for an extra 10 dollars

money is green. sometimes you gotta slow grind ****

Last edited:

this is ya problem

although I respect it, I don't get it. I make $120 for 5 hours at work.
If anything, I'll sell an extra pair I have because I don't want them.
Only way true resellers make money is by packing heat. My co-worker had over 400 pair of shoes, and jackets, hats etc that he resells.things like south beach lebrons etc, that you make a ton over retail.nike not charging us tax or shipping is just the icing.

I have a question. I just recently started collecting jordans. Im trying to figure out the best way to store them. Im keeping them in the original box and in bedroom closet. I keep seeing some videos on youtube talking about keep them in zip lock bags to prevent yellowing and such. Then other videos say dont put them in zip lock bags, they need to breathe. Keeping them in bags dries them out and makes midsole crack. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??????

although I respect it, I don't get it. I make $120 for 5 hours at work.
If anything, I'll sell an extra pair I have because I don't want them.
Only way true resellers make money is by packing heat. My co-worker had over 400 pair of shoes, and jackets, hats etc that he resells.things like south beach lebrons etc, that you make a ton over retail.nike not charging us tax or shipping is just the icing.
Exactly....and i make that 120 for 30 minutes of work

**** isnt even considered work lol. 

You most likely don't make 120 dollar profit lets be real you spend 160 or more depending on where you live for at most 70 profit which is barely more than half. Only jordan this year you could have made 120 profit off of is royals and maybe 88 and you most likely needed more than 30 of "work" trying cop those.

this is ya problem

roll.gif

lol 540 for 3 pairs .. man you already paying $20 over retail, making $40 per pair ... you wanna talk easy money then go put that $120 in some stock and watch it grow lil buddy 
nerd.gif

this will be the first and hopefully last time i will ever have to say this but..

bring back the waiting period yo 
mean.gif

Lol, lets atleast consider though not everyone makes $24 an hour so some have a legit reason to try and make some green.

You act like an idiot sometimes Joey.  My opinion of these possibly sitting is a "perfect example of someone not knowing what they are talking about?" LOL.  Get over yourself brosef.

Everything you said about FR 5's applies to Fire Red 3's,  Highest selling, most appreciated, heavy favorite.  They even had baller materials and guess what, FNL has a full size run right now.

Next time you feel the need to come on here and call someone out for no reason other than you're bored and like sounding ignorant, go do some pushups or something.

I didn't "call you out" I quoted you because I thoroughly disagree with your vague inaccurate opinion.

I sound ignorant and I'm and idiot? I may have disagreed with you harshly but I never disrespected you or called you names - that's ignorance. If you can't handle hearing an adverse opinion maybe you shouldn't be posting vague opinions that hold no water or pose no argument.

"These will sit longer than the FR3" was your comment. And if that's how you feel, then my opinion is that you don't know what your talking about... no need for name calling and being disrespectful.

And since you want to form an opinion now all of a sudden- NOTHING about the FR3 applies to the FR5. FR3 had MASSIVE production #'s, we're not even positive where these stand yet, everyone knows it high, but higher than FR3? -I doubt it. The FR3 IS NOT a favorite CW among the 3's, it's actually the least appreciated OG CW, so it's clearly not a heavy favorite. And lastly NOBODY knew how great the materials were until after the release, and I guaranteed after people saw the quality they doubled up or decided to purchase.

So you have proved once again, u don't know what your talking about...

I'll go do some push ups now since I'm bored and like "sounding ignorant"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom