Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

We ask for true OG COLOR, MOLD, SHAPE, when we don't get it. Then when they
Give us the sum wut true OG look everyone complains. These came with the # twenty three
Originally, and now you guys R complaining and asking for no numberrrr.
go buy Lebrons or kobes they dnt have numbers on them.

Will most likely cop since I missed out on '06s, but I'm not a big fan of the icey blue sole. Just doesn't work on these.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but will this come in women sizes too? I want to get a pair for the girlfriend too. Are they easier to get on release in women sizes?

I have a feeling that these are gonna have the same production numbers fronts previous FR Vs only because people weren't hyping these up like the grapes. But there may be more demand for these than the other Vs. either way I'm copping

View media item 426343
Im currently sole swapping the shoes. All it needs is bottoms to be glued back and a repaint. voila

Awesome pic John! I LOVE the 23 on the OG's, all big and boxy haha. Just looks great to me.

And these will definitely not release in numbers like January's fire reds or the grapes. They will be accessible but more like Suns 8s/ joker 3 numbers. Obviously will be much more sought after, but still in the 1-3 or 4 FSR numbers at the usual in store retailers. No reason to really worry, they will be in most of the stores just not in 75-200 pair allotments like January's pair and grapes. But you'll still need to be ready with raffles, tickets, and online releases like most any shoe you want these days.

I have a feeling that these are gonna have the same production numbers fronts previous FR Vs only because people weren't hyping these up like the grapes. But there may be more demand for these than the other Vs. either way I'm copping
Still quite a while before they come out. Hype will unfortunately build up.

Awesome pic John! I LOVE the 23 on the OG's, all big and boxy haha. Just looks great to me.

And these will definitely not release in numbers like January's fire reds or the grapes. They will be accessible but more like Suns 8s/ joker 3 numbers. Obviously will be much more sought after, but still in the 1-3 or 4 FSR numbers at the usual in store retailers. No reason to really worry, they will be in most of the stores just not in 75-200 pair allotments like January's pair and grapes. But you'll still need to be ready with raffles, tickets, and online releases like most any shoe you want these days.
I hope so, man.

I'm gonna try and double up on this release just to cop one icy. Has anyone used te amorall protectant wipes on the mesh of te Vs? Someone told me it prevents the yellowing on it but I don't remember

I hope everybody just sticks with the 3's and these aren't too hyped up.

I need two of these. these are my favorite 5's of all time followed by the Metallics :smokin

It's a great year for me with 3 of my top 5 releasing (playoff 8's, playoff 13's, and black tongue 5's) :smokin now if only JB could release the Metallics 5's again in durabuck... :nerd:

I honestly thought the fire reds 5 wit 3m tounge was better but the more i look at these my mind is changing 

I never double up on anything, but I might have to double up on these and keep them on ice.  I wear my 06 pair every so often but I had these as a kid back in 1990 and they have a lot of sentimental value to me.  I remember being really excited to have a pair with the 23 on the side just like what MJ wore in games.  It would be an absolute travesty if the 23 wasn't on these so thankfully that's not the case.

Back
Top Bottom