AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

just copped off nbastore.com...good looks on that code newjs
pimp.gif

how do these fit compared to 05's? my 05 flints are a 11.5 do the 2010's run the same?

i copped a sz 10.5 from nbastore.com for 143 shipped. now sz 10.5 is sold out after i copped, i hope my order gets fulfilled. im still going to cop at my local mall for retail and if my pair from nbastore comes through, i will just return them to the mall for a full refund and still have my pair that i paid 143 for.

I cannot wait to get my pairs on Friday, I am going to absolutely TEAR one pair up for 'old times sake' hah, will be my dedicated gym shoe.. Already have been wearing the hell out of 1 pair of Flint's to the gym, they still look new, I love the construction difference between these and the predecessors...

Anybody know of any spots n dade or broward county that is letting these boys go early for not that much over retail? I had a spot but that's a no go

Because these are XIII's. Next to the XI's, they're the best silhouette of the numbered J's. XI's and XII's don't sit. Fact.

These will sit most def. Like last years 12's these are going to be around come January. I say this thinking the supply is going to be like last years 12's. If they are limited then yeah they may sell out. I can say they will sell better than the 12's.The 12's were over done last year.because the CG's are not as popular as the SJ's. I think the ratio of guys that like that these more than the CG's is greater than last year.

Down around here they will sell because they are new Jordan's.

They won't sell out because there will be so many.

Take it for what it's worth...

Originally Posted by thekckid

Why would these not sit similar to the white/red 12's last year?

The 12's were not as popular because they came after the 11's.   11's and 13's were always more popular. 
Consider the 12's the middle step child that no everyone liked.   Simple as that. 

THE SOCKLINER ON THESE GET DIRTY VERY VERY VERY EASILY. WORE THESE WITH JEANS THE OTHER DAY. FINGER SMUDGES FROM PUTTING THEM ON. RED DYE FROM SUEDE GOT ON IT SOMEHOW AND JEAN STAINS AS WELL.

LUCKILY THEY CLEAN UP EASILY AS WELL. I WAS ABLE TO CLEAN THE SOCKLINER BACK TO PURE WHITE BUT DAMN I'LL BE CAREFUL PUTTING THESE ON NEXT TIME AND I'M NOT ROCKING THEM WITH JEANS ANYMORE. JUST SHORTS.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE SOCKLINER ON THESE GET DIRTY VERY VERY VERY EASILY. WORE THESE WITH JEANS THE OTHER DAY. FINGER SMUDGES FROM PUTTING THEM ON. RED DYE FROM SUEDE GOT ON IT SOMEHOW AND JEAN STAINS AS WELL.

LUCKILY THEY CLEAN UP EASILY AS WELL. I WAS ABLE TO CLEAN THE SOCKLINER BACK TO PURE WHITE BUT DAMN I'LL BE CAREFUL PUTTING THESE ON NEXT TIME AND I'M NOT ROCKING THEM WITH JEANS ANYMORE. JUST SHORTS.

Tell me about it, with anything you touch you better wash your hands, otherwise, they will show on the sockliner if you touch it. 
What'd you use to clean the sockliner, if you don't mind me asking?? 

One quick Question. How do these fit compared to the 05 XIII's the same or? I have a 10.5 in the Flints from 05, So I'm assuming they fit the same. Any help on this matter would be nice. Thanks.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Tell me about it, with anything you touch you better wash your hands, otherwise, they will show on the sockliner if you touch it. 
What'd you use to clean the sockliner, if you don't mind me asking?? 

QFT.

I LEARNED MY LESSON FOR SURE. HANDS NEED TO BE WASHED BEFORE PUTTING THESE ON OR SMUDGES WILL SHOW ON THE SOCKLINER. THESE AREN'T THE FIRST SHOES I'VE HAD WITH WHITE SOCKLINER BUT I DON'T REMEMBER FINGER SMUDGES SHOWING UP SO EASILY ON OTHER J'S OR SHOES WITH A WHITE SOCKLINER...

I USED THIS CLEANER FROM FINISHLINE THAT I USE TO CLEAN MY J'S AFTER EVERY WEAR. I THINK ITS CALLED OXY SPORT? COMES IN A ORANGE CAN. SPRAYED IT ON THE SOCKLINER, LET IT SIT FOR A COUPLE MINUTES TILL THE FOAM PENETRATED, USED TOOTHBRUSH TO WORK IN, THEN CLEAN WHITE RAG TO LIFT DIRT, DYE AND JEAN STAINS OFF. WORKED LIKE A CHARM.

Back
Top Bottom