Originally Posted by AF92

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

wearing CDP to drive~~ 
pimp.gif

CDP jordan XIII FTW

Yeaaa def my favorite XIII by far... dont own 
frown.gif

it is ok man.
they probably will be retro soon again, according to the rate of JB retroing their shoes.

i have a pair of CDP XIIIs, cuz they r too sexy, so i can't give it up. i increased my debt to bought those~ lol

btw, nice carmine there! i got those too! love em. the only CDP shoes i still have, are the carmine VI, XIII, and IIIs. 

had almost every pack, but had to quit this... sold them all but those 3~ can never give up on them! 
pimp.gif
I really hope (and pray) so. 
And yea I love my Carmines.. My favorite shoe of all time.

And I just got my CDP IIIs yesterday, just need those CDP XIII's to be on your level 
laugh.gif

Please be careful when you pick out your XIII Red/White's. I say this, because I went to my local spot and they had about 12 to 14 size 13's in stock. I always go to my spot earlier in the week, so I can look pick the best pairs in my size. Needless to say, I went through all 12 to 14 boxes.  I only came up with 1 perfect left shoe and a possible right shoe to match. Basically, the glue on these white/reds are horrendous to say the least. The suede is choppy/not smooth (patches of longer suede grain) on some, ashy on others and etc.

The glue between the footing and the mid-sole is where most of the problems occur. As we know...the red suede footing and the red suede mid-sole come together as if they are to look as one solid color/piece of suede. Well, the glue between those two areas of the shoe appears as if there is a black/blurple line outlining/separating your mid-sole from the shoe. There are some black/blurple spots from dried glue as well. The glue makes the red suede look blurple in many areas.
sick.gif
  The videos being shown, are definitely selected for the videos, because there are lots of glue issues with most pairs.

Another problem is the toe box. I seen many pairs that have a bowed out/lift on the leather next to the outside side panel. I'm talking about the spot where your pinky toe goes. Most toe boxes did not lay over smoothly as they should. Most pairs had this outward crease/bow/lift in the leather problem.

I'm trying to convince myself that I want these, because I love this colorway, but the manufacturing quality is getting in the way. I had the manager put my 1 & 1/2 shoe the side for me, just in case I do convince myself. Good luck to those of you who have to order online, because you're going to get what they send you and you might not like it. I would highly suggest that you get these in person. This way you can increase your chances of putting yourself together a good pair of white/reds. I'm not saying don't buy these, but I am saying check your pairs. If you don't...you may regret it.
pimp.gif

I just wanted to quote the pictures. As you can see, even these have this blurple/black look between the footing and the mid-sole. That blurple line most likely goes all the way around the shoe. You can also see a blurple glue spot on the inside heel of the right shoe. It's right between the white leather and the mid-sole. His toe box looks good on these.

I see what you mean about the glue. I guess it is what it is.

Also, while we're on the subject, wanted to point out as well, to watch out for red sockliners, some pairs have the red spots on them.

Pick you pairs wisely. JB done made these messy on some. Goodluck.

I'm getting these regardless but a salute to everybody giving a heads up on the quality. I accidenally wrecked my flints in 05 and I always loved the true red XIII's so these are a def cop. I just have come to accept that the XIII is an erroneous shoe: -/. I'll get my size 15 and enjoy them while i can. My red 12 is almost a 10/10 so I can wear those on wet/snowy days.

Originally Posted by bigloki

I'm getting these regardless but a salute to everybody giving a heads up on the quality. I accidenally wrecked my flints in 05 and I always loved the true red XIII's so these are a def cop. I just have come to accept that the XIII is an erroneous shoe: -/. I'll get my size 15 and enjoy them while i can. My red 12 is almost a 10/10 so I can wear those on wet/snowy days.

White based colorway with some red suede is very dangerous unfortunately.  But these are so nice, you can't pass them up.  
Just don't wear them on a rainy day, like you mentioned. 
laugh.gif

I just called a local FA just to check and the manager said they have PLENTY and not to worry.  I asked if they will be opening early or not and he said maybe a few minutes early but not really, he said they have plenty.

Again, very happy to just pay retail and walk in and buy them, no lines, no camping no stress.  I will buy Sat AM and rock Sat PM.  Done and done.

Ahh I'm still on the fence about these. I want these but I gotta save for the Cool Greys...
I dont get paid again until next week. Hopefully these won't sell and I will be able to get em for sale.

Coppin these, but I gotta getb a discount....wonder why you can't use military discount on new release.....

Back
Top Bottom