Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

My early pair came from the early release for the drop on the masters. Just a few pen marks and a flaw on the white midsole (wavy). They definitely aren't as clean as my retail pair.
Yea man pen marks aren't a biggie. Plenty of A grade pairs make it with some pen marks. My girl's carmines came with a blue pen mark. I just dipped a towel into really hot water and with some elbow grease the mark came off. This method works with glue stains on leather. Does magic on PL on 11s

Re
Yea man pen marks aren't a biggie. Plenty of A grade pairs make it with some pen marks. My girl's carmines came with a blue pen mark. I just dipped a towel into really hot water and with some elbow grease the mark came off. This method works with glue stains on leather. Does magic on PL on 11s
Repped for the tip but the pen mark out of all places is on the back fabric tab. Haven't even tried to clean it due to me sending them back on Friday. Here's a pic of the shoes. Bottom shoe has wavy white midsole. Not really a big deal but still got another pair so...View media item 1981763

I give up on these unless a restock happens.
When I was in line at Shoe Palace to try and cop a pair of size 12 (first come first serve) despite already copping via raffle at another Shoe Palace and then like 30 minutes earlier via SNKRS app, someone mentioned they were originally delayed from a week earlier due to defects. So Nike recalled those and sent out new ones. However, a restock was going to happen a weeks after (with the ones that were originally defective). Not sure how accurate that is but seems like something Nike would do. 

Btw, size 12 sold out within 10 minutes of the first come first serve line becoming welcomed in one by one anyways. Now, I know what to expect for the first come first serve line with the 5's in July. I will literally camp out from 5 am in the morning. :frown:

Had gotten there at 9 am on Saturday with like 30 people in front of me. Majority were pretty short so thought I might cop but some people got big feet I guess. 

Last edited:
I might have mentioned before but the XII is the only model that I like the white based colors more than the black. 1.Taxi, 2.White/Red, 3.Flints, 4.French's and 5.Black/Red :nerd: Playoff's and Obsidians all white bottom throw em off Don't judge me

1. Playoffs
2. Flus
3. Taxi
4. White/Red
5. French
6. Obsidians
7. Flints

I'm just the opposite.  Like the black based 12's more than the white.  Agree with you about the Obsidians.  Never liked them or the Flints.  They just make me wish they were Taxi's.  Maybe if the gray was lighter I'd like them more.

In every other retro model I rock with the black one is the one to have so it's strange that I like the white colorways in the XII. I don't really even care for too many mostly white sneakers at all :rofl:

Re
Repped for the tip but the pen mark out of all places is on the back fabric tab. Haven't even tried to clean it due to me sending them back on Friday. Here's a pic of the shoes. Bottom shoe has wavy white midsole. Not really a big deal but still got another pair so...
Damn that midsole. Good thing you got another pair bro

Unless its coming out of the Nike factory and being labeled as "B grade" and sent to Nike outlets, then it is not a true B grade. Flawed pair? Maybe.

A very early pair. Probably fake

I guess I used the wrong term.
I hope my pair doesn't come back flawed.
Usually I get to hand pick my pair. Ordering online doesn't give you that luxury.

Depending on how you look at it (lighting angle) its not even noticeable but the retail pair is good. Snkrs pair hopefully will be the same. Left is early right is retail
Edit pic:
This would be barely noticeable in stride, but I admire your attention to details. 190+ for flawed new releases is unacceptable.

Folks I have a question. Do you guys think that restocks are not only newly produced shoes but refurbished unworn returns saved up to send back to retailers? It always made me wonder over the years. I'm talking NDC orders that are marked "Flawed". It doesn't bother me other than Nike needing to get it right the first time.

This would be barely noticeable in stride, but I admire your attention to details. 190+ for flawed new releases is unacceptable.

Folks I have a question. Do you guys think that restocks are not only newly produced shoes but refurbished unworn returns saved up to send back to retailers? It always made me wonder over the years. I'm talking NDC orders that are marked "Flawed". It doesn't bother me other than Nike needing to get it right the first time.
Yeah. To me that's one of the signature parts of the shoe, along with the sun rise stitching and the actual color on the sides. Like I said I honesty would be returning/selling if it was the only pair I had as to me it's minor but having another pair makes it a no brainer. I do think that Nike and other places just collect a bit of the returns and then puts them out as restock. Unless they don't ship out or sell out all their supply that would seem to me the only way they could restock. I know they not pumping out more somewhere just for a restock.

I won't lie my early releases were. my retail pair ain't so I'm hoping tomorrow I'll get another good pair. I'm returning the flawed pair on Friday so it'll make up for the snkrs ones I copped
They came with the b-grade seconds stamping, or b-grades as in heavily flawed?

Waiting on a restock 
laugh.gif
  seemed like everybody ate off FNL and I couldn't even make it past a splash page 
mean.gif

Went to Finishline today to return my sz12. As I'm returning them some other employee walks behind the counter and opens the box to see the pair. I made a joke bout either one of the employees probably gonna buy them before I make it out the store.

I feel bad cuz I'm noticing some of you guys didn't get a chance to cop. I was too lazy to make a For Sale thread [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Waiting on a restock :lol:   seemed like everybody ate off FNL and I couldn't even make it past a splash page :smh:

Ya I missed these but wasn't too upset. Figure there is always a restock. Other then just the random Jordan app update how do people know there is a restock? The masters just restocked for the first time recently. Think these will be sooner then later?

Totally agree. Did you cop the French Blues?
Long time no see my friend, how have you been? I trust everything is alright with the family and your child. Also yes, I won a raffle at Finish Line and I was able to secure them on release day.

Anyone finding the reptile/snakeskin pebbling to be a bit variable on quality? My retail pair is definitely a bit smoother than expected on the outside side panels, particularly on the right shoe upper towards the toebox. Not a big deal but just wondering if everyone else got a consistent bumpy texture all around.

They came with the b-grade seconds stamping, or b-grades as in heavily flawed?
I just checked the box and it actually doesn't have any stamps anywhere. Only thing it has is the dimensions thing on the side
you don't know what bgrades are then. they come in a normal orange Nike box most of the time and the size sticker INSIDE the shoe will have a bgrade stamp. you didn't get a bgrade

you don't know what bgrades are then. they come in a normal orange Nike box most of the time and the size sticker INSIDE the shoe will have a bgrade stamp. you didn't get a bgrade
Oh ok. I didn't know about that stamp and the box stuff but I didn't think so...they wouldn't have started off giving them as early releases. All I know is they just have a few flaws that aren't too bad. If I didnt have a plan b they would definitely stay in my possession.

Oh ok. I didn't know about that stamp and the box stuff but I didn't think so...they wouldn't have started off giving them as early releases. All I know is they just have a few flaws that aren't too bad. If I didnt have a plan b they would definitely stay in my possession.

This^

Back
Top Bottom