Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Really hate these big *** boxes the 12's are coming in. I like the OG style of them, but come on. Could house a family of four in it.

Last edited:
What is going on in here? 
laugh.gif

If you didn't get a pair, so what? If you really like them, then put them on your "list" and get them somewhere down the line. How hard is that? At least now, people are trying to sell everything somewhere down the line so you'll have other opportunities at them. They aren't gone forever.

After holding the master's in hand, imo the people saying they are great quality leather are buggin. :smh: Hope the leather on these feels better than that...

Last edited:
After holding the master's in hand, imo the people saying they are great quality leather are buggin. :smh: Hope the leather on these feels better than that...

:lol: man we both agree on that. The leather isn't anything to run home about at all.

"The Masters" look to plain to me, I'm use to 12s having a primary and secondary color. The tumbled leather looks decent also.

Yeah, just simple two tone based shoes like the XIs. The XIIs continued this.

The BLUE tone in Jordans have always looked nice. Not sure if it being a simple opposite of the black / red Bulls colorway. But shoes like the Flint XIIIs, Frenchie 7, 12 always looked good to me.

Obsidians are nice too. Hoping to see how these are in person as well as the cherry xiia.

I might have mentioned before but the XII is the only model that I like the white based colors more than the black. 1.Taxi, 2.White/Red, 3.Flints, 4.French's and 5.Black/Red :nerd: Playoff's and Obsidians all white bottom throw em off Don't judge me

Last edited:
masters are better
Even better than owning the Fb 12s or the Master 12s is owning em both.

A grown man with his game on point, only decision should be which pair will I wear Today. Im not concerned which Is better, cause I got all the og colorways (except cherries and obsidians)and alot of +s as well .
Why settle for one when theyre all fly.
View media item 1981501

Last edited:
Eastbay is getting on my nerves, had to hassle them just to get my confirmation email, now they say my order is ready to ship/shipped but haven't even provided tracking info

I might have mentioned before but the XII is the only model that I like the white based colors more than the black. 1.Taxi, 2.White/Red, 3.Flints, 4.French's and 5.Black/Red
nerd.gif
Playoff's and Obsidians all white bottom throw em off Don't judge me
1. Playoffs

2. Flus

3. Taxi

4. White/Red

5. French

6. Obsidians

7. Flints

I'm just the opposite.  Like the black based 12's more than the white.  Agree with you about the Obsidians.  Never liked them or the Flints.  They just make me wish they were Taxi's.  Maybe if the gray was lighter I'd like them more.

I had the flints when I was in 10-11 grade (before they even had the nicknames) and those were built better than the fb's and masters imo. Like everyone else says the 12's are tanks. Those were super tanks haha. Didn't even crease bad from what I remember.

Unless its coming out of the Nike factory and being labeled as "B grade" and sent to Nike outlets, then it is not a true B grade. Flawed pair? Maybe.

A very early pair. Probably fake

Unless its coming out of the Nike factory and being labeled as "B grade" and sent to Nike outlets, then it is not a true B grade. Flawed pair? Maybe.

A very early pair. Probably fake
My early pair came from the early release for the drop on the masters. Just a few pen marks and a flaw on the white midsole (wavy). They definitely aren't as clean as my retail pair.

Back
Top Bottom