Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I think the CDPs weren't that good of an example considering they were **** quality and paired with the Bred XI, which isn't all that fair. The pack was 300 or 400 or something like that, and cats wer knocking off the XI for 300 alone all day. The 165 for the taxi XII was mostly profit.

We were speaking on taxi''s originally so that's what I'm going to refer to. Since CDPs were the first legit retro of taxi's besides the lows that's the only other shoe to reference besides OGS and by that time the market all but dried up for those. I've been around for a while and follow the climate and at that time I was surprised even obsidians didn't get the type of love they should have when they retro'd

The CDP XII's were bad quality....I beg to differ. Leather and comfort out the box sure felt better than the Master's lol

Lol some people are just too worried these days.
The homie worried that the FNL staff might recognize his voice on the phone definitely takes the cake though
laugh.gif

My eyes really got opened about 12s when we saw the taxis selling for dumb numbers just a couple of years after you could get barely 165 shipped for the CDP.

I was like "wait what?"
Yes when those and gamma 12s released and prices shot up. And 12s are a problem in the dmv area, kept saying it about the masters but cats in that thread kept saying "they would sit"

He's gone get sumbody shot spewing that false rhetoric got dudes thinking it's sweet. You gotta b in the thick of the sneakergame or know what d real is not in a college dorm room wit a yeezy poster on ur wall. Dude ain't qualified n Red letters=Wrong in this case.

Yes when those and gamma 12s released and prices shot up. And 12s are a problem in the dmv area, kept saying it about the masters but cats in that thread kept saying "they would sit"
A lot of people did expect "The Master" 12s to sit so it was not just me.

He's gone get sumbody shot spewing that false rhetoric got dudes thinking it's sweet. You gotta b in the thick of the sneakergame or know what d real is not in a college dorm room wit a yeezy poster on ur wall. Dude ain't qualified n Red letters=Wrong in this case.
You said the 12 releases are equating to an 11 release which is not true.

Man, If you use the words "shot" and "sneakergame" in the same quote you should check your priorities. Its comments like that that kids are looking at their shoes in a box in a locked room instead of enjoying life and wearing their items. JORDAN himself doesn't even care that damn much.

Last edited:
This site legit?? Still have sizes left.

Edit: fake...

Last edited:

I'm terms of hype, yes the 12s from this year have been on xi level hype. But what would you know since you have only been in this for a year. Oh yea I forgot, you know everything already. Multiple veterans have stated the hype for these recent 12s is worse than recent 11s. I dont know why you can't accept that. You have no clue what you are talking about....again.

Last edited:

You're trying to state your assumption off as fact. stop it
all these 12s so far have been worse than the 72s and colombias. hell, even the breds weren't that bad cuz they restocked like every other week for months

does the market for sz 7 in this shoe tend to drop or go up? not sure if i should clist immediately or just wait a bit.
Sz 7's are the hottest sizes, especially for the overseas market. Save it for a few years and it'll be worth triple the price. You're welcome. 
smokin.gif

[size=16pt]Don't forget to call tomorrow to see if you can do a phone order through EB or FTL[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] [/size]

Eastbay 1-800-826-2205 item # (Men) 30690113 (GS) 53265113

Footlocker 1-800-991-6815 item # (Men)30690113 (GS) 53265113

Crossing my fingers that this will work! Thanks man!

I'm terms of hype, yes the 12s from this year have been on xi level hype. But what would you know since you have only been in this for a year. Oh yea I forgot, you know everything already. Multiple veterans have stated the hype for these recent 12s is worse than recent 11s. I dont know why you can't accept that. You have no clue what you are talking about....again.
You're trying to state your assumption off as fact. stop it
all these 12s so far have been worse than the 72s and colombias. hell, even the breds weren't that bad cuz they restocked like every other week for months
Don't forget he does not own a single pair of 11's.

Back
Top Bottom