Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

:rofl:

Someone needs to hit that ban button. Son is really the most annoying member ever. Legit just posts nonsense to make himself feel better and up that post count to look important here

Smh

:rofl:

Someone needs to hit that ban button. Son is really the most annoying member ever. Legit just posts nonsense to make himself feel better and up that post count to look important here

Smh
What's your post count at Zyzz?

[emoji]128540[/emoji]

My eyes really got opened about 12s when we saw the taxis selling for dumb numbers just a couple of years after you could get barely 165 shipped for the CDP.

I was like "wait what?"
Yes when those and gamma 12s released and prices shot up. And 12s are a problem in the dmv area, kept saying it about the masters but cats in that thread kept saying "they would sit"
surprised the gamma price topped at like 320 for 2 years now

They seem more limited than the Master 12s... A few of my stores didn't even get GS sizes... Are stores expecting late shipments on this reason they pushed back the release date?

You said the 12 releases are equating to an 11 release which is not true.

You have no clue what you are talking about....again.

You're trying to state your assumption off as fact. stop it

Don't forget he does not own a single pair of 11's.

Still Having These Same Issues Huh?

Sak, When You Gonna See That People Are On To You Here And Could Probably Do Without Your UnFactually Based Opinionated Comments? :lol:

****'s Old B And It Shows :rolleyes

Last edited:
They seem more limited than the Master 12s... A few of my stores didn't even get GS sizes... Are stores expecting late shipments on this reason they pushed back the release date?
I was told the pushback was because they're having trouble getting things from overseas but are expecting a late shipment of GS sizes. At least at the HOH and kids footlocker I went to.

All this talk... Where the shoes at? Hope everyone found a pair. I went 1/10 on raffles but the foot work paid off. Decent quality on my pair. I'm impressed.

I have to somewhat agree with above statements. The hype for 12's this year has been crazy. Masters I was very surprised tbh. The idea was good but it didn't hit home for me personally. I think the pink was a given. Clean shoe with a loud color. I can't wait for the black and red colorway. Crossing my fingers for coppers tho.

View media item 1979057

All this talk... Where the shoes at? Hope everyone found a pair. I went 1/10 on raffles but the foot work paid off. Decent quality on my pair. I'm impressed.

I have to somewhat agree with above statements. The hype for 12's this year has been crazy. Masters I was very surprised tbh. The idea was good but it didn't hit home for me personally. I think the pink was a given. Clean shoe with a loud color. I can't wait for the black and red colorway. Crossing my fingers for coppers tho.

View media item 1979057
Still waiting on slow *** fnl ¦|

The CDP XII's were bad quality....I beg to differ. Leather and comfort out the box sure felt better than the Master's lol

I have to disagree. The CDP Taxi XIIs were good quality and were mad comfortable. I wound up wearing them more than the Bred 11s.

The 12 hype this year is out of control. When I showed up to pick up my French Blue 12s, people were camped outside the store waiting for first come first serve after the raffle pickup window was over. Personally, the 12s were never one of my favorites. I thought Nike fell off alot with the overall design and thought they were a unworthy successor to the Jordan 11s. I didnt appreciate the 12s until years later when I eventually copped some OG White/Red 12s, my favorite colorway of this model. FYI the OG 12s are one of the most uncomfortable shoes ive ever worn. Heavy, clunky, it feels like I'm wearing a pair of Timbs.

Just called Eastbay and she said they are not allowed to check stock on a release until 10am Est. Just a heads up to all. Not sure if Footlocker is the same.

As far as comfort 2016 Retro>>>OG all day. But the OG's got that body and shape of a beauty queen.

air-jordan-xii-taxi-og-nike-ad.jpg

I remember when I used to just post ******** on NT just to get my post rate up. Decided to lurk these past few years, decided quality >> quantity of posts made more sense to me. Homeboy is still fresh to this forum. In a few years he'll look back at this **** and realize no one will give him credibility when it counts.

Back
Top Bottom