Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

With the money I just dropped on the Ice Blue 10's and the Adidas NMD's the 9th actually works better for me :lol:

Just called my local FNL, HOH, FTA, & CS and all are releasing 4/2.

Edit:

Got a guaranteed pair from CS, but I'm hoping to hit at FNL or HOH I gotta use these rewards :lol:.

Last edited:
Just checked Villa's website and they've got it plastered on the main page that these are dropping on the 2nd. Just called my local FNL and they told me they're planning to release on the 2nd, that it might get pushed back, but that they already gave out all the tickets they had for the shoes this morning anyways :smh: Damn. I could call my mall's Champs, Foot Locker, and Foot Action, but I really would rather purchase from FNL for my Rewards.

I'm out getting raffle tickets now. Everyone has said the 2nd. Dude at jimmy jazz said the 9th but he seemed a Lil fishy to me.

im gonna prepare like these are dropping the 2nd. best case is they are and i cop. worst case is they arent and i just prepare for the 9th and cop on the 9th. not really that difficult to figure out, even with the date confusion.

Just had a break from my appointments so I hit up the local mall here for tickets. All said the 2nd. 3 more malls to go.

View media item 1969411

It's funny how we had 2 somewhat limited QS drop today (Cavs 5 lows n AirMax Zero), yet we're debating the release date on a GR.
Anyway I hope no one goes hungry on RD. Smh.

Last edited:
My finishline opened a hour ago and there already like 9-10 tickets in the box. I put in my ticket already, hopefully i win

@optimusp517 BACK? [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

All I know is SNKRS says 5 days remaining and my spots are doing raffles today. I'll leave it at that lol

Last edited:
Just called every store in my mall, and all are raffling them now. They also ALL said the exact phrase "As of now we're releasing them this weekend." So it sounds like they're expecting the delay, too.

Went to finishline in a mall and my wife went to another, they said the 9th. Champs, Ftl and FTA said 2nd

This will be something to talk about later on with whippersnappers... :lol:
JB trolled ushard for tho release..

Back
Top Bottom