Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

This release has been so weird. The date being moved around all crazy. Spots randomly doing FCFS. Stores that get most releases not getting them. Release day is going to be interesting.

Weird for sure. Considering these are a GR. Most if not all should get.

It's not impossible, you just have to be good at fighting games to secure them (keep pressing the Add To Cart Button).
Even when they say ran out of size or whatever the Foot sites say? Gonna need to use those for the Red Pro foams since FNL don't carry foams lol. 

Even when they say ran out of size or whatever the Foot sites say? Gonna need to use those for the Red Pro foams since FNL don't carry foams lol. 
Yes, unless if it says that it's out of stock when you check out then they're still in stock.

God this wait is driving me nuts! Saturday can't come any sooner! I checked with my connect at FNL and he said they haven't heard anything from corporate about pushing it back another week.

just curious bc masters were big GRs also, but did a lot of people cop those? i wasnt even paying attention for that release
Yes, sold out same day. LIke some said already, fights and riots almost just for those. 

They were a GR, too.

Last edited:
Gonna try to do my raffles tomorrow for these.

I'll do my duty, gotta get lucky one one of them. I'll try to go to shiekh's and grab the online raffle codes if I come across them.

whats confusing about this release?

they are dropping Saturday, at every store, in all sizes.
wrong
nah B
uh yes, g

villa and pretty sure fnl confirmed the 9th
ok, FNL confirmed the 9th
eyes.gif

hibbett sports confirming the 9th too
eyes.gif

Champs, FL, FA have all updated their release calendars to reflect April 2.  SNKRS said April 2.

i'm seriously asking why people are so confused.  not trying to be funny at all.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom