Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

laugh.gif

Lol I had to tell an employee who used to work there she couldn't wear 72-10s. Trust if I could I would let em wear them. Gotta follow policy. I used to wear all kinda stuff on Sundays.

Now I just wear all black prestos that I will be replacing soon. I also used to wear the Black Stealth foams, never got questioned. 

Last edited:
Lol I had to tell an employee who used to work there she couldn't wear 72-10s. Trust if I could I would let em wear them. Gotta follow policy. I used to wear all kinda stuff on Sundays.

Now I just wear all black prestos that I will be replacing soon. I also used to wear the Black Stealth foams, never got questioned. 
That's what I wear to work lol black stealth foams [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] never get questioned

So many nasty *** feet on there...some without socks....I would never touch that thing. I'd eyeball a size and see if it fit.
laugh.gif

back in the days, when u had no socks, the workers always went and gotchu one. LOL.

Trying to hold off until the Black/Red's in May. But those pics are making me want them.

Well it looks like they got the shape right this time. I'm in regardless for one at retail...and maybe one on disco (A nice dream).

Back
Top Bottom