Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I wore hear to work at Best Buy heavy back in 2005-2006 and they held up fine. Still looked decent enough to pull $200 when I sold them in 2010.

The best shoes to wear if you work at Best Buy are laney 14 lows or the lebron 8 entourage

The best shoes to wear if you work at Best Buy are laney 14 lows or the lebron 8 entourage
I was long gone from Best Buy by the time the LeBron 8 dropped and never had a chance to own OG Laney XIV or I would have had those in the rotation too.

I was long gone from Best Buy by the time the LeBron 8 dropped and never had a chance to own OG Laney XIV or I would have had those in the rotation too.

I wore Knicks foams and my manager gave me the "you know better look" I looked back and pointed to the royal blue eyestay and said "this that Best Buy blue tho, the orange just for the geek squad"

She told me to go home and change

I wore Knicks foams and my manager gave me the "you know better look" I looked back and pointed to the royal blue eyestay and said "this that Best Buy blue tho, the orange just for the geek squad"

LMAO!! My LGM didn't really trip, although I forgot sneakers once and went straight to work after school. Had on timbs that day so I said eff it and went to work. LGM tried to have me go home and change, told him if I went home, I wasn't coming back and he said let this be the only time I see you in boots and walked away.

Other than that, I used to rock all kinds of sneakers in that place and for the most part it was all love.

LMAO!! My LGM didn't really trip, although I forgot sneakers once and went straight to work after school. Had on timbs that day so I said eff it and went to work. LGM tried to have me go home and change, told him if I went home, I wasn't coming back and he said let this be the only time I see you in boots and walked away.

Other than that, I used to rock all kinds of sneakers in that place and for the most part it was all love.
The difference female supervisors[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]9995[/emoji]

Best 12s IMO. Joints to clean and I want them so bad. If I miss on RD this may be the first time I go to the resellers. :smh:

Yeah, them joints on fire, no pun intended.

I definitely need a pair of the frenchies.

I normally wear a 10.5, but do you think I can comfortably wear a 10 if that's all I can get?

retail or bustn lol but hope there wont be hype as much as the wc 4

have always gone tts for these. will do the same.

Last edited:
Master ran TTS imo just like this years WC4s

I would've been screwed listening to that half size down talk :lol:
I got 10.5s for the taxi's, playoffs and obsidians when those came out and they're too roomy for me. Maybe I'm just actually a 10 [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom