Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Such as being afraid to call a store asking about a raffle in fear of them "recognizing your voice and canceling your entry" or not wanting to leave class to take a 2 minute phone call in case you get called?
laugh.gif

Man these do fit a half size big...I'm swimming in my 11.5
wow that's crazy. I bought an 11.5 and a 12 because I have wide feet. So I try the 11.5 on and I get the dreaded pinky toe issue, but on my Masters the 11.5 fits great. I don't like how I have to switch up my sizes on the same model. Good luck if you are searching for a size swap.

So my Ruvilla order was suppose to deliver yesterday and they re-routed back to their warehouse saying I violated their one per person policy but they already charged me for both shoes. 
sick.gif
 I ordered one men's and one GS. When did they start limited one per release? 
mean.gif

So my Ruvilla order was suppose to deliver yesterday and they re-routed back to their warehouse saying I violated their one per person policy but they already charged me for both shoes. :x  I ordered one men's and one GS. When did they start limited one per release? :smh:
it should be 2 of the same sizing. BS that you can't buy a men's and GS

So my Ruvilla order was suppose to deliver yesterday and they re-routed back to their warehouse saying I violated their one per person policy but they already charged me for both shoes. 
sick.gif
 I ordered one men's and one GS. When did they start limited one per release? 
mean.gif
Call and tell them to look at your order

wow that's crazy. I bought an 11.5 and a 12 because I have wide feet. So I try the 11.5 on and I get the dreaded pinky toe issue, but on my Masters the 11.5 fits great. I don't like how I have to switch up my sizes on the same model. Good luck if you are searching for a size swap.

That sucks. I got my TTS in these and the wings and they're great.

That sucks. I got my TTS in these and the wings and they're great.
haven't even tried my Wings on wasn't going to touch them until summer time[emoji]128526[/emoji]. I wonder if the sizing is off because they were a massive GR and the Masters werent?

Such as being afraid to call a store asking about a raffle in fear of them "recognizing your voice and canceling your entry" or not wanting to leave class to take a 2 minute phone call in case you get called?
If at first you don't succeed, call call again.

I got a refund ao I'm not losing sleep.

I got my pair in from Eastbay the other day and there are some noticeable quality miscues that I'm kind of unhappy about especially for $190.

I had glue marks on the lateral side of my left shoe, and what appears to be dark blemishes in the interior of the left shoe as well, ironically the right shoe was perfect. I might take pics later tonight if I get a chance.

But the color way is beautiful.

Last edited:
Dang that's completely jacked up. You should hit social media on their *****
Nah, it's all good. They never respond on social media anyways. All I see them do is RT'ing on foot pics. I once emailed them and it took them eight days to respond. They actually have pretty crappy customer service. Only slightly better than FINL. 

Same boat. .5 size down, toe problem, but length is good. TTS width perfect, but long toebox. Wide feet problems...

But for these, they both have a long toebox for me.

Last edited:
Sorry if it's been asked but how's quality compared to the master 12?
I never had the masters long enough to "break them in" but from straight out the box the fb's were better in the quality department. Masters to me were thin and stiff. Fbs out the box were a little stiff but the leather was a lot better.

I never had the masters long enough to "break them in" but from straight out the box the fb's were better in the quality department. Masters to me were thin and stiff. Fbs out the box were a little stiff but the leather was a lot better.

Get a caliper and measure both

Back
Top Bottom