Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

got mine in the mail yesterday and went with my usual 9.5 and boy these fit big.. i def need to find a size 9.

I'm sayin'...cats waiting on that RED font like...

laugh.gif
 Ay Sak?  You're right. I'm old and I cop a lot of shoes that I missed out on 15 years ago because I could only afford discounted K-Swiss and S. Carter's!!
laugh.gif

Ju
They're nothing but older men who show off their financial stability and freedom by saying they have a house, can afford to pay resale for shoes, and look down on anyone who hasn't reached their status yet. Most have a superiority and Michael Jackson complex and use these shoes to get over their midlife crisis like @DA HEN
. He feels the need to say those things because deep down he is having internal conflict and feels the only way to get over it is by purchasing things for his childhood that he either owned or didn't own, Jordans for example. 
just saying I'm 22 graduated with a BS in Economics working on Masters in Quantitative Analysis and I have lived alone since high school. It is doable and 650 to 700 a month for rent is cheap af. I'm at least at 1100

Why do you cats even care if he lives at home. Some people can't stand staying at home, and would rather pay an extra $6k+ per year to live somewhere else. It's doable either way, but why are we ripping the dude? He chose to live at home and save some money.... If he is ok with it, and his parents are ok with it, why do any of you guys care?

Why do you cats even care if he lives at home. Some people can't stand staying at home, and would rather pay an extra $6k+ per year to live somewhere else. It's doable either way, but why are we ripping the dude? He chose to live at home and save some money.... If he is ok with it, and his parents are ok with it, why do any of you guys care?
he started to get fussy then I think it went from there lol

Thing I've always loved about 12's they are sturdy and no tip toeing in them...12s and some of the foams are built to last and still look clean..No heel issues and I'm old and have bad feet..I'm older and I'm retail or bust..

Last edited:
can someone please let me know if they experience discomfort due to the heel "plate?" in the 12s? if not discomfort, is it noticeable at least?
UnDS'd the retail pair. Went to the mall with my girl to shop. I seen taxis and masters. I was the only frenchies tho. As far as comfort, it took a minute to really break them in but the definitely get more comfortable and softer with use.
View media item 1986145

Finishline lost one of my pairs. Got tracking on sunday and it never updated. They processed a refund for me today. Side note, is there call center overseas now? I called about this order twice and both times the rep had barley intelligible english.

Man I'm thinking about the flu's but that would be 3 12s for me this year. That might be OD. :lol:

I'm thinking bout it tho

Honestly besides the white/red's the Flu's are the only other 12 on my radar this year. In fact, the Flu's are the only shoes on my radar between now and June. :lol: Though i've been meaning to hunt down some Rising Sun's for the longest now

EDIT: Just saw that the Bibby PE's were confirmed for July, so add those to the list and probably scratch the Flu Games.

Last edited:
Scratch the flu games? Aww naw bruh LOL.

I've honestly never thought they were that great. :lol: French Blues, Playoffs, Taxis, Obsidians, Rising Suns, Masters, etc. All are better than the Flu Games to me.

Last edited:
Yea I'm not that high on flu's either but I do however think they are dope. But IMO the French Blue's are the best 12s.

What are the odds on getting a straight trade for the Flu Games? I don't want them, but I'll go for them if I can trade for these

Y'all must not have been around to ogle at pics of the 97 flu games and cherry 12s on that website kixclusive. That site always had the clean shots, no funny angle or filter bs

That translucent-ish outsole is money

I've honestly never thought they were that great.
laugh.gif
French Blues, Playoffs, Taxis, Obsidians, Rising Suns, Masters, etc. All are better than the Flu Games to me.
you own or owned a pair of flu games?

I ask because my sentiments were exactly like yours until i picked up a pair.

Never owned the OG's from 96, Hoping the release this year will help that.

Last edited:
Finishline lost one of my pairs. Got tracking on sunday and it never updated. They processed a refund for me today. Side note, is there call center overseas now? I called about this order twice and both times the rep had barley intelligible english.
Yes, their call center is from India. It's been like that for awhile now. They also have a small call center team in the US but most of the calls are routed offshore. I had to complain to speak to someone domestically because I too couldn't understand what they were saying.

What are the odds on getting a straight trade for the Flu Games? I don't want them, but I'll go for them if I can trade for these
Pretty good. I'd take the flu games over the frenchies any day of the week. There's just something about OG black/red jordans. Gotta have em. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom