Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

I never buy multiple pairs of sneakers but I will if the Concords are released individually.  I'd rather get two pair of Concords than a Concord/Columbia pack.  Let the consumers make up their own minds and make their own choices, JB.

I never buy multiple pairs of sneakers but I will if the Concords are released individually.  I'd rather get two pair of Concords than a Concord/Columbia pack.  Let the consumers make up their own minds and make their own choices, JB.

Somebody who works for Jordan Brand in the Nike dept. tell JB please release the Concord XI's individually this year!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!! TELL JB NOT TO MAKE A PACK. I DON'T WANT TO BE PAYING OVER $300 DOLLARS FOR A PACK!!!! PLEASE TELL THAT TO WHOEVER WORKS FOR JORDAN BRAND!!!

Somebody who works for Jordan Brand in the Nike dept. tell JB please release the Concord XI's individually this year!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!! TELL JB NOT TO MAKE A PACK. I DON'T WANT TO BE PAYING OVER $300 DOLLARS FOR A PACK!!!! PLEASE TELL THAT TO WHOEVER WORKS FOR JORDAN BRAND!!!

Besides the CDP 11's, the only 11s that I owned were the Columbias back in '95-'96. The first time that me and my friends saw the ad for them, we thought those were "sexy".
laugh.gif
I still have them now and the patent leather has yellowed badly. Not sure that I would buy them again because of the yellowing of the patent leather
ohwell.gif

Besides the CDP 11's, the only 11s that I owned were the Columbias back in '95-'96. The first time that me and my friends saw the ad for them, we thought those were "sexy".
laugh.gif
I still have them now and the patent leather has yellowed badly. Not sure that I would buy them again because of the yellowing of the patent leather
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol If this pack releases, the resell price will easily be over $500 a pack.

I doubt it. Even the cool greys are starting to resell at around 230.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol If this pack releases, the resell price will easily be over $500 a pack.

I doubt it. Even the cool greys are starting to resell at around 230.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YES I VERY MUCH WANT A PACK. PACKS ONLY SUCK WHEN ONE OF THE SHOES ARE TERRIBLE. BUT CONCORDS AND COLUMBIAS? HELL YEA, THROW BOTH IN A PACK BECAUSE I WOULD COP BOTH OF THOSE SHOES SEPERATELY ANYWAY.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YES I VERY MUCH WANT A PACK. PACKS ONLY SUCK WHEN ONE OF THE SHOES ARE TERRIBLE. BUT CONCORDS AND COLUMBIAS? HELL YEA, THROW BOTH IN A PACK BECAUSE I WOULD COP BOTH OF THOSE SHOES SEPERATELY ANYWAY.

you guys realize retail on a pack is 310... lets see if released separately thats 175+175= 350+ tax... I see more than a 40 dollar discount if JB gives us the pack, and most of us buyin both the columbias and Concords if they both drop individually....

bring on the pack JB....

you guys realize retail on a pack is 310... lets see if released separately thats 175+175= 350+ tax... I see more than a 40 dollar discount if JB gives us the pack, and most of us buyin both the columbias and Concords if they both drop individually....

bring on the pack JB....

Originally Posted by jman219

bring on the pack JB....

$20 bucks says retail on this pack wont be $310. yea right, it will be atleast $350

Back
Top Bottom