Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YES I VERY MUCH WANT A PACK. PACKS ONLY SUCK WHEN ONE OF THE SHOES ARE TERRIBLE. BUT CONCORDS AND COLUMBIAS? HELL YEA, THROW BOTH IN A PACK BECAUSE I WOULD COP BOTH OF THOSE SHOES SEPERATELY ANYWAY.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YES I VERY MUCH WANT A PACK. PACKS ONLY SUCK WHEN ONE OF THE SHOES ARE TERRIBLE. BUT CONCORDS AND COLUMBIAS? HELL YEA, THROW BOTH IN A PACK BECAUSE I WOULD COP BOTH OF THOSE SHOES SEPERATELY ANYWAY.

I have the DMP 11s and took a look at them yesterday for the first time in years. The gold from the dog tag kind of leaked onto the 11s.

I have the DMP 11s and took a look at them yesterday for the first time in years. The gold from the dog tag kind of leaked onto the 11s.

^^ Ten pairs really?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dezmond123

frown.gif
packs means they will be $400 easily

Yeah, I would rather have them be released separately because if I had to fork over $175 for a shoe, it would be the Concords over the Columbias. I would hate to have to buy a pack for $400 and then try to sell the Columbias just to get my Concords price to go down.

Originally Posted by dezmond123

frown.gif
packs means they will be $400 easily

Yeah, I would rather have them be released separately because if I had to fork over $175 for a shoe, it would be the Concords over the Columbias. I would hate to have to buy a pack for $400 and then try to sell the Columbias just to get my Concords price to go down.

What's the whole point in putting together two colorways of shoes. Why not release the Concord this year and release the Columbias next year. JB can do it like that. I would hate for me and everybody else to purchase a pack at like between $300-$400. The best thing for Jordan Brand to do is just release XI colorways seperately. Like they did with the Space Jams and Cool Grey's!!!! PLEASE OH' PLEASE JORDAN BRAND, RELEASE CONCORD XI'S THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE!

What's the whole point in putting together two colorways of shoes. Why not release the Concord this year and release the Columbias next year. JB can do it like that. I would hate for me and everybody else to purchase a pack at like between $300-$400. The best thing for Jordan Brand to do is just release XI colorways seperately. Like they did with the Space Jams and Cool Grey's!!!! PLEASE OH' PLEASE JORDAN BRAND, RELEASE CONCORD XI'S THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE!

Back
Top Bottom