[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

For Any of those WC rewards that are about to expire (or for all of them so you can get these shoes for free if you have enough), make a separate purchase with each reward for an item with a $20 price tag. You don't pay tax on the item when you pay for the entire cost with a WC reward. Return the item whenever you feel comfortable doing so, or even take it to the other FNL in town if you have more than one, and since you paid with a WC reward, which has an expiration date, the employee will give you store credit in the form of a $20 gift card, which has no expiration date. You can't stack WC rewards (unless a worker feels like making your day, but they definitely would never stack 9 of them to use on one purchase) but you can stack gift cards. You can also stack all those gift cards, and keep one WC reward and it can be used on the same purchase with all your gift cards.

Definitely never let those expire, and with this trick you never have to just go ahead and use it before you lose it when there isn't something you want by expiration date. I've done this countless times, and the first time I had so many at once I was able to use 7 of the gift cards and one reward for a tax free pair of free Retros.

Back to the X's, I thought this were a big GR from most of the rumors, but a regional sports store here that gets 40-60 of each GR and some of the limited Jordan's isn't receiving their stock until Tuesday and is only getting six total pairs. I know this doesn't dictate how many of these will be out there or anything, but I expected them to have as many as a fire red or grape type GR but they hardly got any. Looking forward to seeing some actual in store numbers on these.

FNL as a company has taken notice of this "trick" and sadly they are beginning to contemplate going the FTL route and make WC Rewards cards the coupon variety. Instead of a $20 rewards card they'll change it to $20 off with a $20 minimum purchase so you won't be able to stack them with coupons. Also the Winner's Circle account will be required in order to be issued a store credit in the form of a gift card so they can track return habits in regards to issuing gift cards. Get in with the "trick" while you can.

I haven't picked up anything since the blue/white (& VNTG QS) Revolutions launched, just been chilling quietly, waiting for the Steels to drop...
These are the only Xs i Look for.
Not much buzz around this release where I'm at.
ALSO, I did confirm this is a GR

Good luck to those of you copping for wears...
:nerd:

Last edited:
Frustrating isn't it. Just on a quick side note, being here in Munich for Octoberfest, checked the local FL and some other stores to see what do they have, Green Glow's just sitting here, along with FR 3's and 5's, also a lot of foams (camo pros, all whites, WM...), its amazing, just like the old days, I will post some pix later. I managed to cop the Cool Gray 9's.
Dudes in the store are like, you guys in US are crazy with all the hype...
One reason I love living in Germany.  I try to cop online...... if I fail, I just go to my local retailer here in Germany...pay a little more due to the Euro exchange rate but after a VAT Form it is pretty much the same price
smokin.gif

These will span all 4 big online retailers sat morning. With the lebrons releasing these will be easy to get. Just keep mashing the add to cart button.

I know I'm late and beating a dead horse here but it almost looks like the ones he wore are like the 8s. That "cap" doesn't connect in the front of the shoe looks likes it ends on the side in the same pattern as the 8s as well.

On to talk about more recent subjects I wouldn't wait for these to hit outlets because they probably won't. Even the royal X sold out eventually. Grab it while you can man FNL always comes through for me but if you don't got it you don't got it. I'm sure you'll see it on your buy and trading on Facebook all the high schoolers and resellers will be finished once they take their infamous "I got it" Instagram picture.

These will span all 4 big online retailers sat morning. With the lebrons releasing these will be easy to get. Just keep mashing the add to cart button.

Thats what people are saying about the lebrons, "dont worry dog everybody gonna be after them 10s"

If the lebrons are anything like the X (Lebron X and they probably will be because of the price) they will be there well past RD. It's best to aim for the Js so don't let the lebrons coming out fool you.

If the lebrons are anything like the X (Lebron X and they probably will be because of the price) they will be there well past RD. It's best to aim for the Js so don't let the lebrons coming out fool you.
Hyped Lebrons don't sit. These Kings Prides are pretty hyped.

I have not had a pair of X's in years. Are they not real comfortable compared to some of the other main Retro's in the Jordan Brand?

If I had the extra cash, i'd love to grab both pairs but I have to go with the XI's...

Maybe the real winner will be those going for The Gloves on NDC, just saying!

I'm really not sure how well these will do because it's a very easy matching colorway to go with outfits. At the same time it's not a flashy hi-top sneaker. I'm guessing these will be sitting all morning and then sold out by 10PM or next morning.

I'm really not sure how well these will do because it's a very easy matching colorway to go with outfits. At the same time it's not a flashy hi-top sneaker. I'm guessing these will be sitting all morning and then sold out by 10PM or next morning.
Sellout instantly, anything Jordan brand is being bought quickly by resellers hoping to turn a profit.  Be prepared and have a few backup options on getting them.

Sellout instantly, anything Jordan brand is being bought quickly by resellers hoping to turn a profit.  Be prepared and have a few backup options on getting them.

I doubt these will sell out by Monday since the last batch of 10's sat

Back
Top Bottom