[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After all this time ppl are whining about a toecap, this is just as sad as the light EP vs the dark EP nonsense in the fire red 3thread... Let it go at some point ppl

Lmfao your too full of yourself dude. Bet your judging my age off my join date or whatever but 94/95 really? What makes you think I didn't see jordan play during those years. I can see if we talking about 85 or something because I wasn't even born (as if that matters/ like there's no such thing as footage...)

Just because all the released pair had the toe cap (which I didn't argue) doesn't mean michael's had to have it. All released black toes came with a white tongue was michael's pair...NO it's called a PE buddy so relax. You trying expose "young cats" just shows how dumb and immature you are.

Local store has the Steels already in stock, not too sure if I'll be buying the same shoes that would drop next week or some other thing.

Someone please clarify this to me:

B-Grade = Flaws shipped only to Nike outlets

Gray Market = Unauthorized pairs with flaws shipped from China to wherever?

he may not have idk I just remember tinker somehow got him to accept the 9 even though he liked to have a clean toe on his shoes. it's been a long time since I heard it too but i'm pretty sure it's something like that

Forget the toe cap I need to know the availability on these, my champs that receives all GR's including the black grapes confirmed today that they won't be receiving these. I think these might be more limited than we think

Forget the toe cap I need to know the availability on these, my champs that receives all GR's including the black grapes confirmed today that they won't be receiving these. I think these might be more limited than we think
I think so too they're releasing next week barely any pics and not one early release video. I expect these to be limited

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Recently GRs have been extremely easy to cop. They have been making more pairs than ever. (Crimsons, playoff 8s, toro 4s, etc) I'm pretty sure these 10s will be the same way
Not as easy as they were just a few years a go. Beasts are still going to hold those hostage all over eBay. I am only going to try on FNL, since I have too many WC coupons to spend before they expire, and that $170 nonsense is additional stop for me.

Hopefully I can cop these at the outlet since most GRs been hitting them lately.

Bust out the 05 steel x today to check out the glives and one of the shoes were tied up like someone tried to strangle the shoe lol i guess those elastic bands were a lil too tight. Definately half to a whole size up unless you like a snug feel. If the 2013 version is anything like the 05 because those elastic grey bands and the thick padding on the ankle part and tongue will suffocate your feet

View media item 604302

Last edited:
These are already for sale here in Canada in the boutiques, not just Livestock, they are for sale at Complex and The Cornerstore here in BC too. Kinda weird that some places got em a week early here compared to the US. Livestock still has sizes, although I'm sure these will be an easy pickup off NDC, eastbay etc for y'all's cheaper retail next saturday :smokin

Last edited:
This thread has kinda blown up, just a little though. Guess its because those hideous bel air 5s are out the way.

Bust out the 05 steel x today to check out the glives and one of the shoes were tied up like someone tried to strangle the shoe lol i guess those elastic bands were a lil too tight. Definately half to a whole size up unless you like a snug feel. If the 2013 version is anything like the 05 because those elastic grey bands and the thick padding on the ankle part and tongue will suffocate your feet

View media item 604302

Still got my 05 steel which I got a half size down and they fit super tight. Got the Carolina x half size up and they tend to crease nasty and stretch over time. Will stick to tts

Back
Top Bottom