Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

NDC has really posted any notifications about these yet. who knows if theyll even get them
Their def getting them, I talked to a live support agent and he said they don't know how many their getting, but they are getting them.

Plus, its on NDC's release calender..

1.) For those who got theirs already... how's the quality? Is that durabuck or what? Looks like it..
2.) These aren't online only are they? I was talking to a Footlocker rep on their customer service thing the other night and asked about these.. she said that as of right now, they aren't getting them online. Apparently they sometimes get last minute additions though.. she said that retail stores might be getting them.
It seems like in the midst of all this Bred XI talk and worry over havoc, the Thunder release is shrouded in confusion.
mean.gif
overall the cav iv's have the best material but Compared to the bred iv's in my opinion, the thunder material is much better, much darker, doesn't look faded at all.

These are not online only, most places that got cav iv's should have these, you just have to call around to see

Everybody is so hyped up about the Bred 11s, I can see these being overlooked just because of those

I know of a store getting them and they only getting a tenth size of their bred 11 stock. So they not in GR stock numbers

Just posting an update, we just got word that we will be carrying the Jordan Retro 4 Thunder colorway in men's and grade school sizes. We will have them available for sale on our website at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 12/22/12. The men's sizes will be limited to one pair per customer. Also, we will not be taking any phone orders for them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom