Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

^ Not only that, but the black is much richer and not as "dull" as the Black Cements.

Oh well, had to cop those and will most certainly try for these too!

just picked em up..i like em

Bro is your favorite Little Rascal 'Alfalfa' or 'Spanky'? Lol!

Man I got the ticket for the Bred 11's but they ran out of Thunder 4 tickets 
tired.gif
. Will these be releasing online??

These are qs ^^^ how they have 12 pairs and not b qs....people just want the 11s which imo will be very abundant...they won't sell much higher than 250-275

Some stores in my area only got 12 pairs of 11s as well. The term quickstrike has been used loosely lately but from what I understand, QS's are supposed to be extremely limited in the number of stores that get them. I would consider the Yeezys a QS. These 4s are not everywhere but they are almost everywhere.

Are these really gonna be that limited? I want these & the black/red XI but ill probably only get 1 pair. the xis should be easier to buy down the line right?

Do you guys really think these will be that hard to get?

Like how long will they take to sellout on NDC and Finishline?

A minute? Or less than a minute? What do you guys think?

Are these really gonna be that limited? I want these & the black/red XI but ill probably only get 1 pair. the xis should be easier to buy down the line right?
Yeah probably 1/3 of the people who are buying the XI's will be trying to resell them.
Do you guys really think these will be that hard to get?

Like how long will they take to sellout on NDC and Finishline?

A minute? Or less than a minute? What do you guys think?
Minute.  Nowadays J's fly off the sizing cart online.

Last edited:
Yeah probably 1/3 of the people who are buying the XI's will be trying to resell them.

Minute.  Nowadays J's fly off the sizing cart online.
Yea, so do you think it would be possible to get a 9.5 in about 30 seconds?

They really look great, but I would much rather get them online since the local finishine said they won't be getting many.

Oh yea also, when you put your order in for the shoes, when do they become reserved for you?

As soon as you add to cart, or is it after you add your payment info?

Last edited:
Yea, so do you think it would be possible to get a 9.5 in about 30 seconds?

They really look great, but I would much rather get them online since the local finishine said they won't be getting many.

Oh yea also, when you put your order in for the shoes, when do they become reserved for you?

As soon as you add to cart, or is it after you add your payment info?
From my experience you have to put your size into your cart in like three seconds within the tweeted link or it's basically over for you (NDC).

When you have your shoe in your cart you can take your time checking out, but I still wouldn't advise you taking your time, check out within thirty seconds.

Last edited:
on NDC i practiced this week on the CG9 , i had them in my cart and checking out a full 30 seconds before the tweet was sent to my phone and ipad. using google chrome,

From my experience you have to put your size into your cart in like three seconds within the tweeted link or it's basically over for you (NDC).

When you have your shoe in your cart you can take your time checking out, but I still wouldn't advise you taking your time, check out within thirty seconds.
Wait, so nike tweets the link?

I was talking to a live chat agent and he gave me the Thunder 4's style number and told me to enter it in the search bar as soon as it hits 8?

Wait, so nike tweets the link?
I was talking to a live chat agent and he gave me the Thunder 4's style number and told me to enter it in the search bar as soon as it hits 8?

If it's Twitter link only, then that advice is null and void. The shoes will be only accessible through the link and the link ONLY.

i think they said for the 11s they wont be twitter link only, not sure about about for the thunder 4s

Like I said, I've never ordered online, so I have no idea what the best tactic is.

Should I wait for the twitter link or just have the product code pasted in the search bar and as soon as they release hit enter?

Like I said, I've never ordered online, so I have no idea what the best tactic is.

Should I wait for the twitter link or just have the product code pasted in the search bar and as soon as they release hit enter?
Uhh both usually the twitter link is a min or two late.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom