Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

on NDC i practiced this week on the CG9 , i had them in my cart and checking out a full 30 seconds before the tweet was sent to my phone and ipad. using google chrome,

sorry for the maybe dumb question but how did you find the link before its tweeted?oh and btw i live in europe so no competitor here lol.

Last edited:
I got my raffle ticket today from Foot Locker. The guy giving out the tickets jokingly told me that I was the first to ask for the IV's. He said most people who came to get tickets were there for the XI's. I hope that means there's a good chance I'll get called during the week. Being able to walk in Foot Locker any time during the day to pick up the Thunders would make a nice b-day present.
happy.gif

if these had released last month it woulda been a riot. but the 11s are str8 up overshadowing these. which mean later on down the line will probbaly be worth more than the 11s

Man I really want these more than the XIs but always strike out on NDC. Are you guys saying as long as I have the product code I can search it before the twitter link goes live? Can anyone PM me advice? Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I got my raffle ticket today from Foot Locker. The guy giving out the tickets jokingly told me that I was the first to ask for the IV's. He said most people who came to get tickets were there for the XI's. I hope that means there's a good chance I'll get called during the week. Being able to walk in Foot Locker any time during the day to pick up the Thunders would make a nice b-day present. :D

Where do you live man lol ur lucky

Gotta ticket for the Thunders in an 11.5. I was picking them for someone but he aint got the money for them no more. So I think I'm gon pick them up and resell them :smh: I woulda kept them for me if they were my size but theyre a lil too big. Whats the value on these tho? 250? Thinking about just using them for trade bait

You got some crazy idiots who will do ANYTHING for a damn shoe, even take one's life.

Last month I was debating on whether or not to go to the Beverly Center to get the DB 9's right. Then I wake up to see some NT'ers in the DB9 thread saying someone brought a gun waiting in line for the DB 9's.  Luckily the cops got him, but imagine if he didn't get his size or someone pissed him off?  THANK GOD I DIDN'T GO.

I mean it's in Beverly Hills! and someone brought a gun 
mean.gif
.  If someone is going to go to an elementary school and kill children or a movie; why hesitate on a mall or a popular release.

I don't have any intentions to scare anyone, but it's just the truth. 

Note: Yes, whenever I leave my house I understand anything can happen just not into camping for tickets.

Last edited:
You got some crazy idiots who will do ANYTHING for a damn shoe, even take one's life.

Last month I was debating on whether or not to go to the Beverly Center to get the DB 9's right. Then I wake up to see some NT'ers in the DB9 thread saying someone brought a gun waiting in line for the DB 9's.  Luckily the cops got him, but imagine if he didn't get his size or someone pissed him off?  THANK GOD I DIDN'T GO.

I mean it's in Beverly Hills! and someone brought a gun 
mean.gif
.  If someone is going to go to an elementary school and kill children or a movie; why hesitate on a mall or a popular release.

Note: Yes, whenever I leave my house I understand anything can happen just not into camping for tickets.
I herd about that man, I understand I just hope I get called somewhere 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

I mean it's in Beverly Hills! and someone brought a gun :smh: .  If someone is going to go to an elementary school and kill children or a movie; why hesitate on a mall or a popular release.

that was actually at NTLA for the motorboats. I remember coming to pick up the DB frees and next think you know...I see 30+ people laying flat on the sidewalk like sardines :smh:

Last edited:
that was actually at NTLA for the motorboats. I remember coming to pick up the DB frees and next think you know...I see 30+ people laying flat on the sidewalk like sardines
mean.gif

same thing happened at Fashion Island yesterday too
Yeah NTLA, my fault, my fault.  That's pretty crazy.

How helpful

Now next time you will know where to look instead of coming on here looking like you can't do a simple task.  The google search would have been less typing than the question.

"Teach a man to fish, and he can eat for life.  Teach a man to use google, and he won't have an excuse to be so lazy."

Back
Top Bottom