Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

No jagged edge stitching on my pair!
happy.gif

Mine seem to be A-Grade.

can't find air randy's website...........i need to order 1 more pair to stock plsssss help me out .............

So no confirmation yet that these are releasing in the U.S.? I think I'll just save for the VII pack then.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

UK Release Date 25th July

UK Retail £89.99
So that's 124.94 USD? What the hell? Why so cheap for them?
that's 89 british pounds, about $150 USD... you're confusing it with euros....
no you are wrong. 89 pounds equals about 125$ right now.
trust me. im stationed over here in the UK.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Got mines today.

33ng9qf.jpg

Soo satisfied. The material really isn't great compared to the retro one, but thats the least of my worries right now. Thanks exclusive af
smokin.gif
/

Glad you recieved them bro. Thanks for your business.
smokin.gif
to that...

First post!
happy.gif

I can't lie, those true-blue 3s look awesome. Probably won't drop in kids sizes, thou.

Originally Posted by pay jape

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

UK Release Date 25th July

UK Retail £89.99
So that's 124.94 USD? What the hell? Why so cheap for them?
that's 89 british pounds, about $150 USD... you're confusing it with euros....
no you are wrong. 89 pounds equals about 125$ right now.
trust me. im stationed over here in the UK.
i dunno man, i'm checking 2 sites and i'm getting $147 USD... you must have some kind of hookup to get 89 pounds out of only $125USD......
wink.gif

Finally got an update from the homies in Hong Kong. My buddy but down and RSVP for TWO pairs....they manager said they are not coming in July but will be inAugust...pretty much what we already knew. Hopefully, my boy can lock that shizzle down..and I can get 2 pair straight from the motherland!

hope JB (AKA ******ed Gentry) changes their stupid minds and sell these in the USA!
THEY CAN SELL ALL THE REST OF THE CRAP THAT JB PUTS OUT!

Ok I'll delete my topic post now. I WILL have a pair of these, and I WILL have them along side my 2001 retro Black Cements with NIKE AIR on the back

Air Randy is a great seller

first time ordering from him fast shipping and quick responses hope to do future biz
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom