Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by mafiasco

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

i cant find air randy's website.

i also thought that he had fakes or something like that in the past. didn't he?
where did this come from that randy sold fakes when he provided pictures of shoes before they came out, and EACH shoe legitly came out.

their was just that whole CHICAGO 45 X that had happened.

Who was that dude... Screech? I think
nerd.gif
Yeah. Nothing to do with Air Randy. As far as I know.

He got caught with the whole 30+ page thread
laugh.gif

Someone else was involved too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

promoshoes dropped their price to 265 now, damn! oh well that's only 10 saved if I had ordered later :tongue:

That's kinda grimey, they should give you 10 bucks back.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

promoshoes dropped their price to 265 now, damn! oh well that's only 10 saved if I had ordered later :tongue:

anyone who chooses to buy early should buy with the expectation that the price can change without notice.... and should not be expecting a BestBuy price reduction matching policy.....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

anyone who chooses to buy early should buy with the expectation that the price can change without notice.... and should not be expecting a Best Buy price reduction matching policy.....

pimp.gif
I concur.

Screw Promo-Shoes. They sent my cousin a Jacked up pair of TB III's. The Box was Trashed, and I mean trashed. Part of the white on the Midsole, and partof the white on the front rubber is stained with a blueish purplish color. The Shape of both shoes around the ankles are all crooked, and creased. I comparedthem with my pair, and the tongue was very thin on the pair from PromoShoes. They tried to tell him that they inspected each pair, and asked if he was surethey were from there. What a bunch of Morons.

anyone supporting these early release true blue iii's is doing the same thing as supporting FAKES, everything that is bad about fakes is what these earlyreleases are, not all early releases, but these sketchy asian ones for these tbiii's

^^ get out of here with that same as supporting fake stuff......Seriously

and "El Bro" sorry to hear that man....the pair they sent me was perfect all around (except for the box)

much props to yall whos coppin lookin real nice, i got my pair from AIR RANDY. 235, cop from him. they legit. i got the BOX and everything...ordered wednesdayrecieved saturday.

ima cop another pair sooon too.

JULY 25 date the same across all countries? I need to let my connects know in Hong Kong if so. I have some friends of friends looking for me...man itsgetting hectic to get these damn shoes.

Back
Top Bottom