Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

^^^^^^yeah seriously, international does that mean "non-u.s.a." only??
already copped my 2001 joints but wont rock em, and already grabbed a pair of these on-line waiting for shipping....
but I was def looking forward to 1 more pair from my hook up locally at retail....

btw im new here, how is everybody!

sooo is this an Euro only release? I know they wont release in the states but will they at least drop in canada?

Pics courtesy of promo-shoes.com...
pimp.gif

AJ3TrueBlue.jpg

J0309-1.jpg

J0309-3.jpg

J0309-5.jpg

J0310-5.jpg

lets see... 3 sites i seen so far all use paypal and the prices are...

Promoshoes- 280 shipped

footalog- 284 shipped

vmvinc- 300 shipped

im pretty sure by this month we will know if these will release in america, because everyone is either confident in their sources, content or scared

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

lets see... 3 sites i seen so far all use paypal and the prices are...

Promoshoes- 280 shipped

footalog- 284 shipped

vmvinc- 300 shipped
marqueesole.com- $344 shipped

Man, the more I see pics of these the more my mouth waters.

This has always been the ONLY colorway of 3's that I ever liked on my feet. I like the way the other colors look, but never on me.

Funny thing is I'm not really a fan of blue, but something about the color placement on these fits so perfect.

Good lookz on that price list. I think I'll go with... some 01 retros with better build quality and more durable materials.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif

Not knocking anyone but, damn, those don't even look comfortable. What the eff Nike/Jordan retros?

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif
Not knocking anyone but, damn, those don't even look comfortable. What the eff Nike/Jordan retros?
you cant say that based off of pictures... just wait and see, or feel

In 2001 I wanted the true blues real bad but the black/red xi's released about 3 weeks after the true blues and I wanted the xi's slightly more, sobecause of limited funs at the time, I chose the xi's by a very slim margin. But this time around I will definately scoop these up might even think aboutgetting two pairs.

Back
Top Bottom