Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

YES.
pimp.gif

KB8virginia wrote:

Had someone try to order at promo-shoes.com? I'm trying to but I don't see any buy now clause in the the TB 3 picture....

I heard that promo shoes is suspect , ppl from s.f. old forum , said they got fakes pushed off on them from promoshoes

Interesting Holo........ earliy 2nd or late 2nd. Cuz that would make and interesting one based on what MarcSJ08 told me awhile ago.......

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Interesting Holo........ earliy 2nd or late 2nd. Cuz that would make and interesting one based on what MarcSJ08 told me awhile ago.......

i'd never doubt Marc, he da man.... According to the Chamber of Sages, thats the word... plans are always tentative. Contrary to what the average consumerthinks, Jordan Brand is a small operation and decisions can be made, enforced almost instantly.

so we all know that marqueesole is shippin these out, has anyone gotten there Footalog and ViVinc orders??

The 3s are nothing more than typical. these are nice. if the blue is on point. they are worthy.. !!

i don care no more.. JB has changed.. these look nice, and i will pick up.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by ninjahood

we as sneaker heads are morons sometimes.....you can buy CDP 3/20 packs RIGHT NOW for 200-250...2 shoes and on top of we can ALL agree that black and cement III's > true blue III's
no, now shut the hell up

Im looking forward to these, but Im thinking the toe box is gonna crease something terrible on my left foot
lol, Black cement III's > TB's
White Cement III's > TB's

don't get caught in the hype now...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by ninjahood

we as sneaker heads are morons sometimes.....you can buy CDP 3/20 packs RIGHT NOW for 200-250...2 shoes and on top of we can ALL agree that black and cement III's > true blue III's
no, now shut the hell up

Im looking forward to these, but Im thinking the toe box is gonna crease something terrible on my left foot
lol, Black cement III's > TB's
White Cement III's > TB's

don't get caught in the hype now...
so now the opinion ive held since before I even got onto a sneaker site is just hype?

imho:
white cement = true blue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black cement

lol @ someone gettin caught in hype cuz they think one colorway is better than the other...

seriously shut tha $%@! up

TBs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*TBs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*TBs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*TBs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>**

the cdp 11/12 just hit finishline.com 5 days ago, the packs are from Europe, this will probably happen to the TB III, holoflow is right

I think black/cement & white/cement > TB III's, but they are still my 3rd favorite colorway and I was looking forward to copping a pair.

Let's hope the midsoles, the "blue" part in particular don't start cracking after just a few wears as did my retro pair. Glad I was able tosell for $440.

As much as i'd quite like seeing them being an EU only release, I think they'll be released in the US, although how long after the EU release..... whoknows?

Originally Posted by erick

does that means there not selling in us.?? can someone answer
Do you not know what international release means? They won't release in the U.S. in August.

Back
Top Bottom