Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

True Blue 3's will be Mens only and Global quickstrike release.

WORD, Marc....thanks for the info. I 'm on em like the fat man at the buffet line.

Wow 35 pages gotta love the True Blues. These will be my first pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

$140 MSRP and a General Release will make me a very happy camper.

August 09 it is!

whoa whoa whoa! did someone already confirm that? thats outrageous if so. retail has been 100 or 110 before

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by Technique 317

I'll take the '09 over a 8 year old shoe...I dont copp kicks to stare at them, im gonna rock the hell outta them...and im not taking chances on 01's holdin up or not.....but if you coppin to stare at them then I would do what you did also

i think the '01 retro III always have been holding up just fine. No report of cracking or crumbling....at least that i know of
My black cement's are doing fine, but are pretty beat. The leather is soo good though.

I'll take an 09 pair but I hope the paint will hold up.

man there's going to be some serious mad dash for these kicks
indifferent.gif
people would get their heads busted open for this one
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Copped ( with some khaki skinnyz)

Man beat it wit that skinnyz,. leave tight jeans to girls, dont let cudi fool you !

I think these will end up being a L'Style release. Just like the grapes, no quickstrike madness. The same websites that are carrying thesesamples/pre-releases are the same websites that carried the CDP III's, so that's why I'm assuming it'll be within the same lines of a regularcountdown release. Or at least hoping so...
laugh.gif

The Buy It Now $280+ price tag is pretty steep. I think I would rather splurge that money on the Space Jam & White-Red XII's pre-releases when theydrop on these websites in the near future.

Although I gotta admit these are the kicks that introduced me to Niketalk in '01, but man...they were only $110 at the time!

Sold off most of my collection...

Told myself I'd be passing up on any future releases except the 11s. Can't pass on these though.

Back
Top Bottom