Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by desireforkicks

this just makes the original true blues to be worthless
Really?

Lets see

When the rumors of the CDP black cement III and black cement IV were circulating the net last year, everyone was in a hurry to get rid of theirs for $200-300

A few months after the release dates, the CDP soared up to 2/3 of the whole package price, while the '01 black cement III and '99 black cement IV steadily climbed back up the market value chart, now at a steady $350-$400

Holding the CDP on your left hand, and the older retro on your right hand, you will NOT wonder why ppl are still paying $100+ difference.

With that said, i just picked up '01 True Blue III DS for $255 shipped, after passing up on them 4 months ago for $400 DS
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Got 'em today and let me tell you, i dont expect to see this type of tumble leather use on the August retro

Dont get me wrong tho, i'll pick me up a pair in August...to wear...while the one i just got...DS is to stare at.
glasses.gif

So my advice to you, my fellow NTers, hold on to your pairs if you already got 'em....if you dont, now is a chance to start searching the bay

Same can be said about the upcoming white cement III, white cement IV or Space Jam

Just my 2 cents
Well said man, the new JB %@# isn't half of what it used to be. I still have a pair of OG white/red XII's that I wore for everyday duringan entire summer to ball in and they are still fresher than half of my retro garbage

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by desireforkicks

this just makes the original true blues to be worthless

Same can be said about the upcoming white cement III, white cement IV or Space Jam
and aslo the white /red xii

Ah! Im on the hunt for a DS OG pair...i forgot to bid on a size 9 this afternoon
grin.gif
tired.gif

Can you blame me?

2we9c93.jpg
hwa9lk.jpg
2lc4s4z.jpg

'01 FTW!!! Now only will the price for white cement drops .
laugh.gif
in duetime....in due time.

EDIT:

I just read some of the posts

Originally Posted by Technique 317

I broke down and copp'd for $250...the extra $100 and change is worth it to me to get them early and not deal with the BS on release day.....$20 shipping through footalog is worth it to me also...compared to all the websites I seen they def got the best price...cant wait to rock em
eek.gif
guys look around before you pull the trigger

2l9m90w.jpg

I just want 3 pairs seriously. Not re-selling either. I just 1 to rock, want to stock for 3-4 years down the road and one to have for collecting purposes.

Im not asking for too much am i?

I'll take the '09 over a 8 year old shoe...I dont copp kicks to stare at them, im gonna rock the hell outta them...and im not taking chances on01's holdin up or not.....but if you coppin to stare at them then I would do what you did also

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

I just want 3 pairs seriously. Not re-selling either. I just 1 to rock, want to stock for 3-4 years down the road and one to have for collecting purposes.

no thats what i plan on doing also

i'm surprised they didn;t package this into some kind of pack and slap a $350 price tag on it

Originally Posted by Technique 317

I'll take the '09 over a 8 year old shoe...I dont copp kicks to stare at them, im gonna rock the hell outta them...and im not taking chances on 01's holdin up or not.....but if you coppin to stare at them then I would do what you did also

i think the '01 retro III always have been holding up just fine. No report of cracking or crumbling....at least that i know of

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

That's definitely a good idea. These only come out once every 8 or so years
ohwell.gif

A masterpiece
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Some of y'all sound like a bunch of cornballs right now.
Some of us are just geeked over these.
I wanted to make sure my 1000th post went to the TB III's
smile.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

why cant i find an effing website with a size 13!?!?!?!?! if some1 finds 1 lemme know please!!!

If your willing to pay 280-350 for them early why dont you just get the earlier TB's?

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by NJstress03

why cant i find an effing website with a size 13!?!?!?!?! if some1 finds 1 lemme know please!!!

If your willing to pay 280-350 for them early why dont you just get the earlier TB's?

most of the earlier TB's i see are either beat for like 200+ or DS for 300 or 400. if i can get the 2009 early for 250 or 280 im jumping on it...

Back
Top Bottom