Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

AM SICK OF TIRED OF HEARING CANADA MAN #*$ WHO GIVES A F ABOUT CANADA PRICES MAN AM MORE INTERESTING WHEN WILL THESE BABYS WILL HIT US

Originally Posted by LoSeRLoVER4u

AM SICK OF TIRED OF HEARING CANADA MAN #*$ WHO GIVES A F ABOUT CANADA PRICES MAN AM MORE INTERESTING WHEN WILL THESE BABYS WILL HIT US

And when they don't hit us, you'll go crying back to those Canadians.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by gstbmn

LoSeRLoVER4u wrote:

grin.gif

HAHAH THEY WILL DROP NO DOUBT DUDE I AINT GONNA CRY WHY WOULD I AM JUST TIRE OF THESE NIKKAS WRITING ABOUT CANADA

Originally Posted by LoSeRLoVER4u

Originally Posted by gstbmn

LoSeRLoVER4u wrote:

grin.gif

HAHAH THEY WILL DROP NO DOUBT DUDE I AINT GONNA CRY WHY WOULD I AM JUST TIRE OF THESE NIKKAS WRITING ABOUT CANADA

dude you crying already....just read your posts...i as a canadian am tired of those of you who choose not to read the information already out there aboutrelease dates, prices etc. ...if the people ask and a canadian answers it you mad
frown.gif
...i feel for you dude...hope you got your money saved up for when these drop in the US so you can cop yourself a pair
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DCS23

LoSeRLoVER4u wrote:

gstbmn wrote:

LoSeRLoVER4u wrote:

grin.gif

dude you crying already....just read your posts...i as a canadian am tired of those of you who choose not to read the information already out there about
release dates, prices etc. ...if the people ask and a canadian answers it you mad
frown.gif
...i feel for you dude...hope you got your money saved up for when these drop in the US so you can cop yourself a pair
frown.gif

HAHA $%* AM NOT CRYING AM JUST SAYING THAT AM TIRE OF THESE F.UCCEN CANADIAN PRICES OR CANADIANS ASKING QUESTIONS ETC DUDE AM JUST SAYING THEY WILL DROP IN THESTATES AND ACTUALLY I DONT ANYTHING SAVED SO DONT WORRY ABOUT ME YO

^ You are right, they have dropped in the U.S. You can get your pair from Flightclub for $300.
laugh.gif

For the people saying that they will drop in the states, how are you sure? I really doubt that they will release here in the states, n if they do they willmost likely be some QS. So, just keep your fingers cross and your money ready when these don't drop here. Haha

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

got mine from Beijing...still not with me though, have to wait for it to be handcarried to me by a friend. thanks a lot brads, you know who you are...

jagged stitching makes those look suspect

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

got mine from Beijing...still not with me though, have to wait for it to be handcarried to me by a friend. thanks a lot brads, you know who you are...

jagged stitching makes those look suspect

yeah the tongue and backs look a little off...and the tongues look super long in the second pic...the retail ones i seen are looking mint

if they dont drop in the states then w.e, there goes a better reason why you should just get the 2001's instead of the crappy 2009's

These are bound to drop in the US eventually. JB wouldn't spend the cash necessary to tool up for these then not release them in their biggest market.
It's a more a question of when, and in what way, than if.

they are not dropping in the US people
if you dont have legit info of them dropping in the us stop spreading false information

ppl keep sayin these will drop in states eventually without any confirmed evidence. Dont be naive, these WON'T drop in US.

Originally Posted by sosowhat

ppl keep sayin these will drop in states eventually without any confirmed evidence. Dont be naive, these WON'T drop in US.
How's that being naive. Basically everything in the past few years that was and online or international release only got released here. Samefor shoes that didn't go above a size 13.

Im really hoping these hit the states, even though i got my pair from a Japan connect, i still want one more.

Originally Posted by CrAzYaBoUtJaYz

if they dont drop in the states then w.e, there goes a better reason why you should just get the 2001's instead of the crappy 2009's
hmmmmmmmm seems like from all the pics and reviews the 09's are closer to the original than the 01's were...either way now just a weekaway people

Back
Top Bottom