Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by roncee

anyone from canada hitting up livestock on the 8th
anyone got an idea for the price range?
They're going for 189.99 CDN, after taxes is 213 CDN... so thats about 197 USD

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif
At the US deserving these.

I've missed on so many releases simply because of where I live. One release and you are calling for blood.
laugh.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by subtrax

I paid £90 in the UK which is $150 so we are getting a good deal for once.....................

I got to see these in person yesterday (in Canada) and the shoes looked great. Even better than I expected. I can't wait to get them. Good work JB.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

We the people of the U S of A deserve for them to be released here in the STATES

why more than anyone else id like to hear this argument...
happy.gif
Michael Jordan is from U.S. This is where it originated.

Knowing JB i can't believe they didn't release them here. What happened to the greedy geezers at JB?

the quality of these are supposed to be better than the regular GR releases so maybe JB decided to not mass produce them for the US market...then again, it does seem kind of stupid to not release these in mass quantities here

i'm just downing on the americans since for once we up here in canada get an exclusive of a shoe people want (the III) and a cw and outcome that came outbetter than expected from JB...jordan is born and raised and played mostly in the states and you can claim him for sure...the shoe product however aint evenmade any bit of it on US soil and maybe JB got tired of everyone complaining about how they cant put out anything decent anymore and decided to spite the USmarket with this joint...either way, think of all the people internationally who havent got releases like the US has for not only JB product but Nike aswell...it's about time us canadians at least get something to be excited about...to top it off even though we're getting this release (now just a weekaway
happy.gif
) we're still paying what the equivalent would be of about$200 after conversion for a retro release

Originally Posted by subtrax

I might hit up the Livestock in Calgary for my second pair... they are only getting a size run in though.

$189.99 is correct, too. Alberta = No PST = $199.49 after GST

im from the states, do these release august 8th? HOW DO I GET EM? can i get em through international eastbay?

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

im from the states, do these release august 8th? HOW DO I GET EM? can i get em through international eastbay?
not sure how international eastbay works...they are releasing in canada aug 8/09 and unlesss you have a connect here getting them for you youmight be out of luck...there's always the classifieds and ebay though

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

We the people of the U S of A deserve for them to be released here in the STATES

why more than anyone else id like to hear this argument...
happy.gif
Michael Jordan is from U.S. This is where it originated.

Knowing JB i can't believe they didn't release them here. What happened to the greedy geezers at JB?

the quality of these are supposed to be better than the regular GR releases so maybe JB decided to not mass produce them for the US market...then again, it does seem kind of stupid to not release these in mass quantities here

i'm just downing on the americans since for once we up here in canada get an exclusive of a shoe people want (the III) and a cw and outcome that came out better than expected from JB...jordan is born and raised and played mostly in the states and you can claim him for sure...the shoe product however aint even made any bit of it on US soil and maybe JB got tired of everyone complaining about how they cant put out anything decent anymore and decided to spite the US market with this joint...either way, think of all the people internationally who havent got releases like the US has for not only JB product but Nike as well...it's about time us canadians at least get something to be excited about...to top it off even though we're getting this release (now just a week away
happy.gif
) we're still paying what the equivalent would be of about $200 after conversion for a retro release

no one is saying that the rest of the world doesn't deserve deserve these, I just think it's crazy that such an iconic shoe won't (as of now) bereleased in the U.S. Either way, I'm not worried, I'll wait a little longer and then just scoop them off of ebay.

Just be patient, these will land in the US at some point, probably a small quantity but they will get here sometime...

Saw them in person today, I have the '01s and they match. Proportions, leather's quality, details, they' look identical, don't know how theyfeel on feet but it's a real pleasure to see a pair of true blue completely white.
And btw every sportswear store in Paris already have them, they ain't limited at all, a friend of mine who's running an online store has even alreadybeen restocked.

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Saw them in person today, I have the '01s and they match. Proportions, leather's quality, details, they' look identical, don't know how they feel on feet but it's a real pleasure to see a pair of true blue completely white.
And btw every sportswear store in Paris already have them, they ain't limited at all, a friend of mine who's running an online store has even already been restocked.
I like how the description sounds.

Who wants to pick up a pair for me?!
frown.gif

got mine from Beijing...still not with me though, have to wait for it to be handcarried to me by a friend. thanks a lot brads, you know who you are...

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

EUROCAN for the WIN !

Copped these UNDER RETAIL TODAY at my local spot, a week before launch... no hassle
How releases here should be.
tired.gif

retail prices in canada is 189.99 + whatever tax that province pays...after tax in ontario it is $215 and for everyone asking but not reading what is probablyposted on everypage of this thread, release date is AUGUST 8/2009

Back
Top Bottom