Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Heads up! Those cancelled db 3's and db 5's will get relaunched. Keep your eyes peeled. Just got a confirmation on that.

Both my packages are being  intercepted but still in transit, If they hit my main ups hub where i live i'm good to go, my boy that works there is going to grab them when they get there, lol (as long as they come)

Last edited:
for what, stealing merchandise you paid for? With receipt to prove ?

You are going to assault a FedEx worker to get a package and screw up your life? The profit you get you get from the shoes won't cover the civil suit and lawyer fees you will end up with. Just because you paid for it, doesnt give you the right to be a douche. Stay in school kids.
Don't you get a free attorney provided by the state? Or when does that happen?

Actually without full disclaimers on their website I have no idea how canceling anorder in transit can be legal? Leave it to a company like Nike to treat people like a criminal for trying to buy something

Actually without full disclaimers on their website I have no idea how canceling anorder in transit can be legal? Leave it to a company like Nike to treat people like a criminal for trying to buy something

I'M PRETTY SURE THERE IS NOTHING ILLEGAL ABOUT IT.

i havent been reading too much but can orders to be sent to the crib if they are supposed to be intercepted?

Who would be winning in this trade deal? It involves Asics as well so please done flame lol

DS Three Lies Asics + DS Doernbecher 5's for VNDS Salmon Toes with replacement box + VNDS Doernbecher 9's

Yup, it's still their products until it is turned over to your possession. Just like with USPS you can put a forward stop on mail unless it has already been or attempted to be delivered.
A lot times I've experience that they want even charge until the item is shipped and delivered.

Last edited:
Who would be winning in this trade deal? It involves Asics as well so please done flame lol

DS Three Lies Asics + DS Doernbecher 5's for VNDS Salmon Toes with replacement box + VNDS Doernbecher 9's
What? Is this serious? So you're receiving Three Lies & DB Vs and giving up vnds DB 9s and Salmons?

If so you take the biggest W ever

Not like a criminal but possibly unethical? I know they should be the last to call something that but..... Also sounds like you are a bit user also. Bot are the shoe games version of steroids and these cats failed the drug test!

Just got back from a late night at work, remembered that I was supposed to get my shipment. Opened the box at the front porch with nearly no light and the kicks were shining from the box out the black wrapping. Btw, got two flashlights, both black. It's only supposed to be one right? One was loose by the tongue. A friend didn't get one at 21M, so I'll hook her up.

Not like a criminal but possibly unethical? I know they should be the last to call something that but..... Also sounds like you are a bit user also. Bot are the shoe games version of steroids and these cats failed the drug test!
It's not unethical, lol. If you used a bot, you broke the rules of purchase. If you broke the rules of purchase, and the item isn't physically in your hands yet, it's Nike's property and they can fairly cancel the order. Js. 

Such a tease,my shipment was intercepted and is still in route but will probably be taken back right before delivery.

What happened at ntsf?
i think they are gonna do something at ntsf because they not going to rsvp at the same time as other nt's leaving the door open for something special maybe

pimp.gif

Can we really say that WE donated to charity for buying the shoes? I think that Nike was the only entity responsible for donating to charity. The revenue from these shoes is being DIRECTLY donated to Doernbecher FROM Nike. Nike is eating the production costs on these and donating ALL of the revenue. THEY are making the sacrifice for the charity. What costs are the people buying the kicks eating? What sacrifice are you making for the charity? You are paying for a shoe. Nike is using your money to donate. None of us are making a donation as much as you'd like to think so...

What are the rules for including charitable contributions in your taxes?

Under the Pension Protection Act, taxpayers are required have receipts from the charity, a canceled check, or credit card statement to prove their donation. No tax deduction will be allowed if the taxpayer cannot provide any supporting documentation. You will not need to mail in the receipts with their tax return. Instead, keep receipts and other documentation with your copy of the tax return in the event of an IRS audit.

[h3]What Records You Need to Keep[/h3]

For cash contributions under $250, be sure to keep the following records:
  • Canceled check, bank statement, or credit card statement showing the amount paid, date paid, and the name of the charity to which you gave money;
  • Written receipts or acknowledgment letters from the charity showing the date and the amount of your contribution; and
  • Any other documentation or records that would establish the date and the amount you contributed.

Does anyone have a receipt from Doernbecher? Or letter acknowledging their contribution? Don't think so...
What is the name of the entity that billed you on your bank statement, or credit card when you bought these shoes? Don't think it was Doernbecher...

I'm not sure if this purchase can be lawfully written off in your taxes if you can't prove you donated to the charity...

Hmmm.....
1. I really doubt Nike donates the full $180. It's probably a few bucks per pair.

2. They probably can't lawfully deduct it, but the chances of being audited are really low. Besides, most people on here shouldn't itemize their deductions.

Back
Top Bottom