Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

congrats to the people that caught it.. the only bad thing is you gotta sit there everyday stalking the page.. i guess it's worth it the long run if you really want that shoe tho

This ain't true grizz.

FSR was up for a few minutes before j23's tweet. If only I woulda had more forms of payment....

Word to the 10 NTers I sent that link to :wink: wish more would have listened to me yesterday.

sick.gif

This whole thing is making me catch feelings, some guy from twitter said the DB3's won't be restock and I would have copped these as a consolation prize...
mean.gif

Weatherman, Sport Royal, Army Camo Foamposites.

Fear 3s and 4s.

Green Glow and Toro 4s.

Lebron X Championship Pack.

Lebron X EXT Hazelnut and Mint Suedes.

Fire Red 3s.

Fire Red 5s.

Low 11s.

Playoff 8s.

Doernbecher AM 95 and Dunks.

MLB All-Star Bo's.

Blitz Blue Kobe 8.

KD VI Meteorology.

OG Shadow 1s.
other than the lebron pack, all things that sat.. not like the last restock with corks WC '88 hgg XIII and I think royals?

Is it possible to change the shipping method after your order is placed? Has anyone ever done this?

There's one extra digit, thats one second wasted for check out.
lolz, blaming AMEX cause you can't remember security code or just 2 slow, either way the reasoning is PRICELESS, my bad that's MC slogan. AMEX is, don't leave home without it, maybe that's a reference to your brain 

Back
Top Bottom