Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

same thing with the champ pack earlier today.

the champ pack is still showing sizes 8.5 11 & 11.5  and 13 i believe.

nthat.gif

Was searching NIkestore since 4:55 central time for anything and everything just in case something would drop. Guess you need the actually links tweeted because I couldn't find anything by searching. 

Was searching NIkestore since 4:55 central time for anything and everything just in case something would drop. Guess you need the actually links tweeted because I couldn't find anything by searching. 

couldnt find anything

only j23app had the link

kinda weird

just scroll through nikestore twitter pic's and click on the shoe to get the link.  not hard

Shoes will ship. Nike rarely cancels because shoes were put up by mistake.

pretty much, stop being so damn salty people.

you wouldnt havent gotten through even if Nike tweeted it so whats the difference.

Can someone fill me in on what's going on...???

There was an NDC restock for the 2nd straight day, but Nikestore never tweeted it??

So essentially, J23 somehow knew about it, but there was no official mention??

Shout to J23...But TheKid is TIGHT!

You telling me I'm suppose to just refresh NDC constantly nowadays to get a high-demand shoe??

hol up, hol up, hol up, hol up, hol up, hol up....

It is a bit weird.

I had clicked the DB 5 link earlier today on nikestore twitter just to check, and the link was broken.

It wasn't sending me to the usual "no longer available" page. It sent me to something like "page not found"

Actually it still is broken

This is where the swoo.sh link for the DB 5s sent me

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/1j7?sl=page-not-found&cp=usns_twit_091413_doernbecher
I did that too. The one from Nikestore showed page not found, but the one from j23 did work for me. I was just too late and no sizes were available.

It is a bit weird.

I had clicked the DB 5 link earlier today on nikestore twitter just to check, and the link was broken.
It wasn't sending me to the usual "no longer available" page. It sent me to something like "page not found"

Actually it still is broken
This is where the swoo.sh link for the DB 5s sent me
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/1j7?sl=page-not-found&cp=usns_twit_091413_doernbecher

Yeah I've been getting notification for that link all week and I actually got a notification when it went live and got the page not found error. I guess we had to clean our cache.
I only wanted them to try to trade for a DMP 6/11 pack , so it is what it is. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom