Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by lilyo06

Shoes look ALOT better in person. Grabbed a pair in Houston with ease.

There was a video on sneakertubetv showing a camp out for them in Houston. Was that really necessary?? This release wasnt as big as the one in 2007

Really a camp out? H-town takes there kicks real serious

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by lilyo06

Shoes look ALOT better in person. Grabbed a pair in Houston with ease.

There was a video on sneakertubetv showing a camp out for them in Houston. Was that really necessary?? This release wasnt as big as the one in 2007

Yeah buddy im in the H but im not camping though. My spot in Greenspoint mall opens up at 10am and imma use my 15 percent off survey coupon and im out the door. Cant use all my energy camping on this release gotta save it all for the concords in december because its gonna be insane down here in the H

Still debating about buying these. I think im going to go to the mall to cop rather see them in person vs online for these.

About to head up to finishline here in a bit, hopefully no lines or anything
pimp.gif

Houston is usually a hit or miss when it comes to campouts... ive been to some overly hyped releases and walked in with no line and others were just crazy

Easy cop. Met one of my boys at Foot Locker at 7:50 with only 2 people in front of us, then the gates opened at 8 with 3 people showing up after us. Only one person didn't get their pair, and it wasn't me. I like the turnout, and I'm happy with this purchase especially since I never got to cop the '07 Metallics.

With the rest of the V family

just checked these out in person and picked up another pair

feels like jb threw some extra padding in on this release compared to the wolf greys, especially in the ankle area

it seem like it a easy cop for most people wish i didnt order online now i gotta wait til Wednesday for my pair

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Yeah buddy im in the H but im not camping though. My spot in Greenspoint mall opens up at 10am and imma use my 15 percent off survey coupon and im out the door. Cant use all my energy camping on this release gotta save it all for the concords in december because its gonna be insane down here in the H
Concords down there going to be a madd house i am sure about that. NYC as well. Atlanta, LA, every major metropolis city

heading to scottsdale now. we have to wait 48 hrs to use our discount when hot product drops. return em on monday and buy em back... or just buy another pair on monday and return these later. just want to secure a pair.

Just got back from the mall, had my 11.5 waiting for me when i got there & couldn't be happier with these babbies. Gotta Love the way that 3M shines!
smokin.gif

70d35b29e5fd4fabb4752f7df5165a614469336.jpg

Hit my mall at 8...5 people in front, they opened at 8:30, 10 people behind me. Only had two 11.5's and I got one of them...happy man!

just coppoed from footlocker for $133 someone had a bday coupon in the coupon thread. Good looking out . I wasnt given any issues walked in walked out.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Just got my pair...i was the only one here in chicago lol I payed 142 had a coupon
pimp.gif

were they take the coupon in the city 4 these
nerd.gif

I went to the mall near my house. North riverside park mall

Copped for 111.30 after tax. Gotta love having 2 footlocker and 1 dtlr store managers as close friends

looks pretty good in person. Ordered on NDC but checked them out at footlocker just now. Material on the 2007 are clearly better, but still a nice look. Basically the same material as the recent blk/red VIs. Only drawback, attracts dust....

I think it's true how stores didn't get that many of these.. I'm pretty sure my Finishline only got two pairs of every size, that's not alot right?

Originally Posted by KryptiX

just checked these out in person and picked up another pair

feels like jb threw some extra padding in on this release compared to the wolf greys, especially in the ankle area
Yeah they really did put a ton of padding. I really like it though.
I just held my red suede 5s for measure and I was shocked. It felt cardboard thin compared to the metallics.

Overall, I'm very happy with this pickup.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom