Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

12.5 copped.

Hope yall dudes right about them fitting a half size big. I usually buy everything true. But the fit of the IIIs leads me to believe that yall are right.

I gotta get that 12.5
Too many 12.5s nowadays.

*Grabs knife*

So where do you two live? Maybe we can have a 12.5 summit
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by chuionthis

No point in buying from Eastbay anymore since we get taxed for everything now in CA. Copped from NDC.

^
The only reason I always copped on Eastbay was for the no tax/ free shipping perk, I guess it's NDC from here on out.
frown.gif

Eastbay sucks imo. Used to order all the time from then but that stupid timer bs irritated me. Now I got to pay tax on purchases from them. No advantage to get from them unless ur a gold member. Rather order from ndc. Lot faster and free shipping if ur a member and purchase over $100. Will get these later in the morning. Hope they let me use my veteran advantage card for 20% off.

So I ended up getting them lol. A 10 for me and a pair for my lady friend but i did'nt pay any tax and got free shipping using eastbay's free shipping promo code. Different state laws I guess??

I'll go to the mall tomorrow and see if I like, if not then i'll wait for till school starts and get a nice OG

Looks like some of you, actually most of you, are too lazy to look up the tax information on eastbay so I did it for you all.
http://www.eastbay.com/customerserv/help:orderFaqs/

Even thought both ndc and eastbay charge tax, eastbay tax for whatever reason is $2 less than ndc.
And I have a 20% off giftcard that I bought on eastbay, so as long as the timer is quick, it is eastbay over ndc.

NVM, got it from the coupon thread. Not sure if I missed it in here or not but for anybody looking for it the Footlocker Birthday coupon is up in the Coupon thread. Its says expires on 8?31 though, arent they usually the 7th?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?sit...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-397315/pgid-397316

^THis link is saying it's a durabuk upper is this true?I'm just trying to make sure.  If so, is the whole shoe durabuk or just
 the upper?  I orginally thought the upper was suede . I guess i'll have to see for myself later on today

Benefits
Full-grain leather and Durabuk upper for a premium look and feel
Nike Air units in the heel and forefoot for plush cushioning
Clear rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction.

Back
Top Bottom