Air Jordan original poster

I have an original Air Jordan poster. I am wanting to get it framed. Have any of you framed a poster? Just wondering how much it will cost?

I have an original Air Jordan poster. I am wanting to get it framed. Have any of you framed a poster? Just wondering how much it will cost?

Find a local store that Frames portraits or whatever and give them the dimensions to your poster. That should get you started.

Find a local store that Frames portraits or whatever and give them the dimensions to your poster. That should get you started.

Try walmart. They have poster frames.. For like $20.00. I got a couple of framed jordan posters using thier product...ponyboy

Try walmart. They have poster frames.. For like $20.00. I got a couple of framed jordan posters using thier product...ponyboy

It should just be regular poster size like 24x36 and those are everywhere at like Aaron Brothers and stuff so you should be able to get a quality frame for about 30 bucks but make sure to get the poster dry mounted first. That will help preserve it for a long time to come.

It should just be regular poster size like 24x36 and those are everywhere at like Aaron Brothers and stuff so you should be able to get a quality frame for about 30 bucks but make sure to get the poster dry mounted first. That will help preserve it for a long time to come.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by arc9802

its this poster. Original from 1985. In great shape.
http://i183.photobucket.c...t/jumpmanpostersmall.jpg
If you actually have that poster in great shape, it deserves a hell of a lot better than some $20 Walmart frame.  Go to a arts & crafts store, and get a proper frame for it.  It will cost significantly more, but it's well worth it.
That's probably what I will have to do. It's a weird size anyway. 23.5 x 28.75.
thanks everyone

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by arc9802

its this poster. Original from 1985. In great shape.
http://i183.photobucket.c...t/jumpmanpostersmall.jpg
If you actually have that poster in great shape, it deserves a hell of a lot better than some $20 Walmart frame.  Go to a arts & crafts store, and get a proper frame for it.  It will cost significantly more, but it's well worth it.
That's probably what I will have to do. It's a weird size anyway. 23.5 x 28.75.
thanks everyone

I paid $80 to get a movie poster framed. They mounted it on some type of hard surface so it will not wrinkle over time and then used a glass frame with metal trim in the color/style of my choice. It was a store that sold pictures and paintings plus frame any work you want. You can also make it so it does not show any reflections aka glare but I was told it would take away the natural colors and brightness on the poster. I also had to wait about a week to have it done.

Back
Top Bottom