Air Jordan original poster

I paid $80 to get a movie poster framed. They mounted it on some type of hard surface so it will not wrinkle over time and then used a glass frame with metal trim in the color/style of my choice. It was a store that sold pictures and paintings plus frame any work you want. You can also make it so it does not show any reflections aka glare but I was told it would take away the natural colors and brightness on the poster. I also had to wait about a week to have it done.

NIce poster OP...sometime next week i was thining of framing this one i have
381850912.jpg

Yeah, you should definitely invest in a proper frame that will protect and preserve that poster.  The cheaper frames will let it wrinkle over time.

Yeah, you should definitely invest in a proper frame that will protect and preserve that poster.  The cheaper frames will let it wrinkle over time.

definitely let someone PROFESSIONAL frame that for you and make sure they know what to do to preserve the poster. take it to a place that frames stuff. do not do it yourself.

definitely let someone PROFESSIONAL frame that for you and make sure they know what to do to preserve the poster. take it to a place that frames stuff. do not do it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom