Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

Because that makes sense to hold back stock to sell below retail later when there are customers willing to pay retail now.

It actually does make sense to Nike, because they sell these shoes at around $115 to the Footlocker and FNL's so the franchises can make a decent profit. So if Nike sells it at the outlets for $170, then they can basically cut out the "middle man"

Swing and a miss.  AGAIN.  
mad.gif

Seems like everybody who bought a pair for the most part wanted them. I haven't even really seen many pairs up for sale.

Seems like everybody who bought a pair for the most part wanted them. I haven't even really seen many pairs up for sale.

Yeah. This was my first opportunity to purchase this model since the last time they dropped. I was a poor college student then. Im a big fan of the IX.

So, needless to say I was all over this release. And, I couldnt be happier. I got many compliments the one time Ive worn them.

View media item 2284109
Wore the 9s to the mall yesterday(had to include my other favorite in the pic[emoji]128517[/emoji]). Very versatile shoe that can be worn with various styles...

I found it intersting that a middle aged woman who had no clue what kind of shoes they were, complimented me on them. They are a "gorgeous" shoe, according to her.

Last edited:
Been thinking about doubling up on these . Now that a month has past will a footlocker be able to order these from another store with stock and ship if you go in person . I have never tried but I throught I heard it is possible .

Been thinking about doubling up on these . Now that a month has past will a footlocker be able to order these from another store with stock and ship if you go in person . I have never tried but I throught I heard it is possible .

Yep you sure can.

Back
Top Bottom