Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

WOW can't wait for all these IX's to drop
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HeartandSole44

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Where can i cop early

Marqueesole has em for $250.. there are some pairs up on eBay as well that are running around $200
Way to much! Just wait until Release Date, im sure it won't sell out or be a crazy line for these
smokin.gif

Im actually contemplating on passing on these! The blue looks more of a grayish blue thus making the quality look pretty bunk! Its a nice shoe and colorway is really passed due but I think they couldve done a way better shoe IMO

Those Citrus pics a few pages back look dope. I dont think Ive seen Marquesole make a shoe look bad though.

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Im actually contemplating on passing on these! The blue looks more of a grayish blue thus making the quality look pretty bunk! Its a nice shoe and colorway is really passed due but I think they couldve done a way better shoe IMO

Fix your monitor, and realize the color they choose does not have anything to do with quality.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Fix your monitor, and realize the color they choose does not have anything to do with quality.

^ This needs to be said more often. Jb does have a lot of hits and misses but the 9's have either always had paint chip on the midsole on certain colorways or they have been great quality. Lets just hope that these dont crack but honestly I usually dont have a problem with cracking cause I aint wearing the same shoe everyday. I usually have a 6 pair a month rotation but some get more play than others and the White/Red 12's are getting a lot of wear.

Im going to try and put and coat of acrylic finisher on the midsole. Im thinkin Duraclear would be an option too. Anyone ever try this?

im not sure if ill buy these yet... i think ill just try to find a pair of ajko and cop the 2s

im not sure if ill buy these yet... i think ill just try to find a pair of ajko and cop the 2s

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

the retail for the 9s is 140

Thats a negative they will retail for 150.00 
280ldp4.jpg

sorry
i was just going off this from the nikestore website..
5/29/10, Air Jordan Retro IX
302370-103, White/Black-University Blue
$140.00
guess its wrong oh well...thanks for correcting me

Back
Top Bottom