Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

imo they run half size big. LOL i guess it depends! I also wear size 9 and these have a lot of room. pics coming soon.

According to Nicekicks JB confirmed the 5/29 release date but has also said that the picture with the T on the tongue and the university are not the actual shoe releasing. Maybe they went back to powder blue instead of university?? I hope so.. but JB always manages to switch something off the OG. Fingers crossed

Originally Posted by HeartandSole44

According to Nicekicks JB confirmed the 5/29 release date but has also said that the picture with the T on the tongue and the university are not the actual shoe releasing. Maybe they went back to powder blue instead of university?? I hope so.. but JB always manages to switch something off the OG. Fingers crossed

Oh no. I can see it now, dudes complaining that it's University Blue and not Powder Blue, which are different shades of the same thing.

It'll be like the Infrared vs. Varsity Red beef.
laugh.gif

forget Powders for one second, and take a look at these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

birllf.jpg

1zxb67m.jpg

20z39kg.jpg

Holy $&^* were my first words when I seen these pics. Ones of the best Retro+ colorways
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

both copped x2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

forget Powders for one second, and take a look at these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

birllf.jpg

1zxb67m.jpg

20z39kg.jpg

Holy $&^* were my first words when I seen these pics. Ones of the best Retro+ colorways
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

both copped x2
pimp.gif
DAMN I LOVE HOW ICY MARQUEESOLE MAKES SHOES LOOK IN THE FOOTLOCKER PICS THEY STRAIGHT BUT HERE THEYRE
eek.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Oh no. I can see it now, dudes complaining that it's University Blue and not Powder Blue, which are different shades of the same thing.

It'll be like the Infrared vs. Varsity Red beef.
laugh.gif

That happened on the first few pages...haha

as much as i like da IX's i don't wanna cop any of these over da fear they're gonna crack something awful in da midsole.

the maize are 10x better than the powder blues imo..id prefer the powder blues with an black upper

the best retro in a LONNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG time , prolly since the aquas about damn time they drop some heat in a non pack format.

Killa cam "doubleeeee up '' Killa cam

The maize IX's look nice that I cannot deny. However, I hate the front toe of the IX's because that white part is a dirt magnet and hard to keep clean.

Back
Top Bottom