Air Jordan IX (9) Cool Gray First Images

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by GTEK

For now on its either 00' releases on ebay or nothing.
tired.gif

felt like that for 2 years now. All the fusion garbage and the crappy cdp quality, JB is goin be finish soon. You can only milk your cash cow for so long. The cdp XIs and the 09 SJ crap just make you appreciate the 2000-01 version THAT much more.
I have the same mentality. I'm only buying '03 releases or older.
Every new release ends up being a disappointment anyways.

WTH? These are releasing again? Or is that the '02 pair? Just looks like a bad picture to me...

These are not "first images" and are irrelevant in the forum due to the fact that they contradict the title of the topic.

Are these re-releasing, whats the point of this thread?

And why are so many people acting like they've never seen these before?

Back when these dropped I was working @ chuck e chesse , no lie when I went to work Sat afternoon @ least 8 pairs in da changing room from all my coworkers..... it was a dope sight to see

the patent leather looks like it goes too high, they put more patent leather on these than the cdp Xi's... SMH

glad i still got mine in crispy condition

This is wrong. The JB motto must be "Create a classic colorway, and a few years down the line re-release it, but this time make a complete mockery out of  it". What's even worst, is that these will probably be a hot seller. I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'm starting to lose my love for Jays. Most people I see wearing them is either kids or clowns. I'm not trying to impress or be a part of either of those groups. Today I finally understand why so many Niketalkers have really decided to call it quits.

Mods please lock this so people can stop making complete idiots out of themselves.

These are NOT coming back out. That's a pair from '02, the patent leather seems to have turned brown. Must've not been preserved well.

laugh.gif
People don't READ anymore. "OMG these are copped, if limited." Hype beast much? These aren't releasing. They're pics of past shoes! ton-tos. Mods, please.

Back
Top Bottom