Air Jordan IX (9) Cool Gray First Images

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

never thought the cool gray IX's could look so ugly.......
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

sounds like you never seen em before...joints is from 2002.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

You guys do realize this is an 02 pair right? Look at osneakers main page, they post older shoes all the time. Not only does this not mention anything about being an upcoming release, the patent leather is already turning yellow. Lets use some common sense people.

Unfortunately intelligence isn't a requirement for joining NT

lmao. Yeah, I don't think these are supposed to retro with the lineup of IX's coming out this year. Even if it was, I was never a huge fan of these anyway. They were just OK. Nothing compared to cool grey XI's.

just stop first off any "sneaker head" would've known these are the '02 pair op you got IX mixed up with XI because there no word of cool grey IX's comin this year but there is cool grey XI's

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

the pic might be old, but this was posted yesterday http://twitter.com/flightclub2345

dudes info is usually on point, plus JB is dropping a bunch of IXs this year. These will more than likely be among them.

Even if the cool grays get another retro, these are not them. So for this guy to say "first images", he is still wrong. I have a feeling dude just made a mistake because osneaker posts samples sometimes, but its more than obvious this is not one of those times. Also everyone of you saying these look fake or saying why did they use patent leather, please give yourself a dummy smack.

the pic by the op is the 2002 release.... if i remember right these were a finishline exclusive. i like these a lot. still wear them. are they re releasing?

chinaurge wrote:
How are these first images of the Cool Grey 9 if they're pics from 2002?
My lord its so obvious... One the patent leather is yellowing and the sole are as well... In addition there is no release planned for the cool grey IX's, last look at the shape, it should be obvious...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Jah23

lebron doesnt even have retros and his jays selll for rich and famous prices.

Lebron sells Jays?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Too Funny^^^... But whats really goin with thos IX's? I love cool grey IX's but that just looks like a catastrophic situation right there

Here's another sample pair.... 

Wait nope, they're just mine from 2002.  The pair in the other pics are def. yellowed.

20934_10100187178270134_9384353_65234626_808960_n.jpg

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Here's another sample pair.... 

Wait nope, they're just mine from 2002.  The pair in the other pics are def. yellowed.

20934_10100187178270134_9384353_65234626_808960_n.jpg
Now that's more like it. The first page pic looks so wack. I had these back in 02, and the pic on the first page looks nothing like what I owned. Compare the first page pic to any pic of the CG IX's, and yeah, it looks fake.

wow the patent leather doesnt even look grey. maybe its the lighting? pass if it actually looks like these.

those are fresh^^...never heard that they gonna retro these and if they do i highly doubt they will this year

and these are one of the best IX CW IMO

Stop it.. THis looks like an 02 model thats been wrap in the paper too long.. Dumb post man!!

Back
Top Bottom