Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by rauls054

What's the purpose of the circular hole on the box

Who cares wear the shoes not the box.

No @+$#, thanks for the obvious

I care because I wonder if it will effect the storage of the sneakers.
probably just makes it easier to pull a size out of a tall stack in a stock room.

Originally Posted by rauls054

What's the purpose of the circular hole on the box

Who cares wear the shoes not the box.

No @+$#, thanks for the obvious

I care because I wonder if it will effect the storage of the sneakers.
probably just makes it easier to pull a size out of a tall stack in a stock room.

Look let's just chill. Remember gentry is gone jb seems to be getting better as of late quality wise and just in general. I have faith but I'm far from a purist but I do agree if the grey is "tech" it would throw of the look of the shoe big time but I'm starting to gain a little ...just a little faith in jb

Look let's just chill. Remember gentry is gone jb seems to be getting better as of late quality wise and just in general. I have faith but I'm far from a purist but I do agree if the grey is "tech" it would throw of the look of the shoe big time but I'm starting to gain a little ...just a little faith in jb

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

that dark grey looks bad.
yes, it does.  i am considering, but if that is final color forget it...
Co-sign. The jumpman on the back doesn't look good either. Hate to be that guy, but Nike Air would do so much more for these.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

that dark grey looks bad.
yes, it does.  i am considering, but if that is final color forget it...
Co-sign. The jumpman on the back doesn't look good either. Hate to be that guy, but Nike Air would do so much more for these.

a lot of complaining about the shades of grey in here, but lets face it, in the end most of you are STILL gnna buy these shoes for whatever marked up price they charge

a lot of complaining about the shades of grey in here, but lets face it, in the end most of you are STILL gnna buy these shoes for whatever marked up price they charge

100% of y'all talkin bout the darker shade are still gonna cop. Stop playin yallself and complainin

100% of y'all talkin bout the darker shade are still gonna cop. Stop playin yallself and complainin

Originally Posted by mrkane

Hmmm...I'm not though. And I'm complaining about the color and the plain jane look of the jumpman.

Hmmm...I'm not though. And I'm complaining about the color and the plain jane look of the jumpman.

They don't look bad at all, though I'm sure they will be one of the most uncomfortable retros to date.

And just because,
2sajpmv.jpg

They don't look bad at all, though I'm sure they will be one of the most uncomfortable retros to date.

And just because,
2sajpmv.jpg

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Please don't butcher these classics...man more than any other kick I am really a purist when it comes to these...I've been waiting patiently for them for many years...
I refuse to pay this much money for a shoe and have to alter it myself to make it closer to what it should be....if the product isn't up to my standards as-is then I will not purchase. 

The Air Jordan IV has already been butchered by the Brand.....a purist wouldn't even bother with these.  I feel for the new generation that have to pay so much for a shadow of what this model was and should be.

Not in that "new generation"...comin' up on 33 myself, only reason I didn't have these when I was a kid is we just didn't have the money. My '99s are long dead. Purist seems to be used more in a protest sense. It's a shame, but I will purchase these as long as the final product resembles the original. At this point, from what I've seen, I will copp. Such is life.
I didn't mean to insinuate you were a "new generation" consumer, just that I wish that said consumer could have something closer to what made this model a classic.  I don't feel this release will be that, more of a shadow of its former self.  I'm also not trying to sway anyone from buying them just because they aren't for me.  IMO this is a diluted version of the AJ IV, as are most of the IV releases past the 1999 black/grey/reds and white/cement greys, but if you truly like these I hope you buy them and enjoy them.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Please don't butcher these classics...man more than any other kick I am really a purist when it comes to these...I've been waiting patiently for them for many years...
I refuse to pay this much money for a shoe and have to alter it myself to make it closer to what it should be....if the product isn't up to my standards as-is then I will not purchase. 

The Air Jordan IV has already been butchered by the Brand.....a purist wouldn't even bother with these.  I feel for the new generation that have to pay so much for a shadow of what this model was and should be.

Not in that "new generation"...comin' up on 33 myself, only reason I didn't have these when I was a kid is we just didn't have the money. My '99s are long dead. Purist seems to be used more in a protest sense. It's a shame, but I will purchase these as long as the final product resembles the original. At this point, from what I've seen, I will copp. Such is life.
I didn't mean to insinuate you were a "new generation" consumer, just that I wish that said consumer could have something closer to what made this model a classic.  I don't feel this release will be that, more of a shadow of its former self.  I'm also not trying to sway anyone from buying them just because they aren't for me.  IMO this is a diluted version of the AJ IV, as are most of the IV releases past the 1999 black/grey/reds and white/cement greys, but if you truly like these I hope you buy them and enjoy them.

i agree that the kids who werent even born yet when these were released will buy.  so between them and the resellers, this will be a completely successful sell out for nike.  but for me, personally, if the final product is as pictured, its just another questionable retro+.

i agree that the kids who werent even born yet when these were released will buy.  so between them and the resellers, this will be a completely successful sell out for nike.  but for me, personally, if the final product is as pictured, its just another questionable retro+.

i haven't bought a new release jordan for myself since the grapes or the playoff/aqua VIIIs (whichever of the three came first)...but that might have to change
these look great
pimp.gif

i haven't bought a new release jordan for myself since the grapes or the playoff/aqua VIIIs (whichever of the three came first)...but that might have to change
these look great
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom