Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by AEA18

The colorway on the box is still cement grey but the color grey on the shoe is still dark.
air-jordan-iv-2012-retro-packing-new-images-00-570x425.jpg

air-jordan-iv-2012-retro-packing-new-images-02-570x425.jpg

I can't wait to see this shoe in person.

el-store is an early release seller.. probably not finaly product..but who knows..
so what else is gonna come with them
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by AEA18

The colorway on the box is still cement grey but the color grey on the shoe is still dark.
air-jordan-iv-2012-retro-packing-new-images-00-570x425.jpg

air-jordan-iv-2012-retro-packing-new-images-02-570x425.jpg

I can't wait to see this shoe in person.

el-store is an early release seller.. probably not finaly product..but who knows..
so what else is gonna come with them
eyes.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

nEO_IMG__DSC0968.jpg
nEO_IMG__DSC0969.jpg

nEO_IMG__DSC0971.jpg
nEO_IMG__DSC0972.jpg

nEO_IMG__DSC0970.jpg

1 PAIR JB PLEASE REMOVE THE SHINE LIGHTEN LIL MORE SPECKS

^ I hope the release has the true cement hue above. It would be so lame to put it on the box but not the shoe. Thanks for posting...keep hope alive fam.

Cement or tech I dont care. I've never owned a pair of IVs so these are robocopped x2 por favor please believe it.

Cement or tech I dont care. I've never owned a pair of IVs so these are robocopped x2 por favor please believe it.

How are they gonna make the box cement grey and the shoes tech grey? That doesn't make sense.

How are they gonna make the box cement grey and the shoes tech grey? That doesn't make sense.

IV's Have Been My Favorite Jordan's Of All Time, When It Comes Down To It Cement Or Tech I'll At Least Cop A Pair.

IV's Have Been My Favorite Jordan's Of All Time, When It Comes Down To It Cement Or Tech I'll At Least Cop A Pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom