Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jecca650

here are SAMPLES on feet. I don't care what anyone says cause even if they dropped like this i'd triple cop, but rest assured modern notoriety says that the official release will feature the right colors, shape and speckles. I'm more hyped up about this release than any other. My 99s are rockable, but they don't have that freshness about them anymore that a brand new pair would have.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air-jordan-4-cement-grey-2012.jpg
These I would cop 
pimp.gif

here are SAMPLES on feet. I don't care what anyone says cause even if they dropped like this i'd triple cop, but rest assured modern notoriety says that the official release will feature the right colors, shape and speckles. I'm more hyped up about this release than any other. My 99s are rockable, but they don't have that freshness about them anymore that a brand new pair would have.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These I would cop 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no cement print on those smh

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no cement print on those smh

Originally Posted by Dukes 1800

They better clean these up. I don't understand why they're having such a hard time making good retros
The guy who is responsible at Jordan Brand to determine which colorways are being retroed and how,
is either too dumb to make them right or mean to us.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dukes 1800

They better clean these up. I don't understand why they're having such a hard time making good retros
The guy who is responsible at Jordan Brand to determine which colorways are being retroed and how,
is either too dumb to make them right or mean to us.
mad.gif

These are still samples though, they have plenty of time to fix them. People were freaking out about the black/cement III samples having suede and not leather, but they turned out fine.

These are still samples though, they have plenty of time to fix them. People were freaking out about the black/cement III samples having suede and not leather, but they turned out fine.

hope they bring back out the true OG flight jacket and flight shirt along da retro IVs.

hope they bring back out the true OG flight jacket and flight shirt along da retro IVs.

Look like they'll crease up after a test walk in em. Probly need to put a cushion or somethin on the heel tab, i hate that rubbin against the back of my ankle. HAHA that Jumpman on the sock looks like it got fat hands and legs

Look like they'll crease up after a test walk in em. Probly need to put a cushion or somethin on the heel tab, i hate that rubbin against the back of my ankle. HAHA that Jumpman on the sock looks like it got fat hands and legs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom