Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by jecca650

here are SAMPLES on feet. I don't care what anyone says cause even if they dropped like this i'd triple cop, but rest assured modern notoriety says that the official release will feature the right colors, shape and speckles. I'm more hyped up about this release than any other. My 99s are rockable, but they don't have that freshness about them anymore that a brand new pair would have.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air-jordan-4-cement-grey-2012.jpg

no cement print on those smh

They're there but they're purple.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by jecca650

here are SAMPLES on feet. I don't care what anyone says cause even if they dropped like this i'd triple cop, but rest assured modern notoriety says that the official release will feature the right colors, shape and speckles. I'm more hyped up about this release than any other. My 99s are rockable, but they don't have that freshness about them anymore that a brand new pair would have.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air-jordan-4-cement-grey-2012.jpg

no cement print on those smh

They're there but they're purple.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by Dukes 1800

They better clean these up. I don't understand why they're having such a hard time making good retros
The guy who is responsible at Jordan Brand to determine which colorways are being retroed and how,
is either too dumb to make them right or mean to us.
mad.gif

^ Oh come on now. I think that statement is a bit ridiculous. You think because they don't please every single last customer, they don't listen or at least know what they are doing? That just sounds like saltiness coming out of thin air man.

They better clean these up. I don't understand why they're having such a hard time making good retros
The guy who is responsible at Jordan Brand to determine which colorways are being retroed and how,
mad.gif

^ Oh come on now. I think that statement is a bit ridiculous. You think because they don't please every single last customer, they don't listen or at least know what they are doing? That just sounds like saltiness coming out of thin air man.

Boo!!!!    Just give me an exact replica of the OG and/or 1999 Retro with the correct shade and some damn black speckles.  

Boo!!!!    Just give me an exact replica of the OG and/or 1999 Retro with the correct shade and some damn black speckles.  

Originally Posted by beh235

mad.gif

I think u ignore the fact that the majority ofReplies here are unhappy with the way theIV retro sample looks like and fear thatThey will release like that. That is badBecause collectors want an ogstyle jordan reminding like the onesmj wore in his nba career should notBe altered that much.

Originally Posted by beh235

mad.gif

I think u ignore the fact that the majority ofReplies here are unhappy with the way theIV retro sample looks like and fear thatThey will release like that. That is badBecause collectors want an ogstyle jordan reminding like the onesmj wore in his nba career should notBe altered that much.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I just know that they'll drop the ball man....I know it

That's exactly how I feel. I just don't trust these mother %$%%$#+!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom