Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^those are decent for a change^

but they gotta come back with that real vintage style 4 these...

pimp.gif

haha. gl and i was just watch love of basketball yesterday. been looking on ebay for a minute for a flight sweatsuit.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

These look like the fakes from the early 2000's, amazing how this forum has changed over the years. People are to quick to settle.

So, technically these are considered "tech gray" (no pun intended). Those 99 white cements up there are beautiful. Grail status.

So, technically these are considered "tech gray" (no pun intended). Those 99 white cements up there are beautiful. Grail status.

These look like the fakes from the early 2000's, amazing how this forum has changed over the years. People are to quick to settle.
#cmonson...fakes look much worse than this. If the shade of grey wasnt a tad darker, these would be pretty spot on in comparison to the 99s (minus the slanted mesh)

#cmonson...fakes look much worse than this. If the shade of grey wasnt a tad darker, these would be pretty spot on in comparison to the 99s (minus the slanted mesh)

The splatter on the 99 cements is ridiculous. But to the guy up there about settling, he's right. If you everyone would just let kicks sit that they have "Bad quality". I bet the you they would improve it.

The splatter on the 99 cements is ridiculous. But to the guy up there about settling, he's right. If you everyone would just let kicks sit that they have "Bad quality". I bet the you they would improve it.

I think the materials look very plastic.  The pictures of the bigger sizes almost had me until I saw the picture on foot and then the side by side picture of the 99s confirmed it.  I can deal with the color change, the "speckles" and the jumpman isn't even big deal anymore, even though they could insert A I R underneath the Jumpman to fill in the tab a little, but the materials look so sub-par to me.  If you are going to make money off your past accomplishments at least put some effort into making the product represent your past as best as possible...and this isn't it IMHO.  I'm not trying to convince anyone not to like these, to each their own, but this is my favorite Jordan...my first ever and I suppose it means more to me than the other models.  After having the originals and 99s I can't just accept these just because they crapped out a variant of the Air Jordan IV.  

I think the materials look very plastic.  The pictures of the bigger sizes almost had me until I saw the picture on foot and then the side by side picture of the 99s confirmed it.  I can deal with the color change, the "speckles" and the jumpman isn't even big deal anymore, even though they could insert A I R underneath the Jumpman to fill in the tab a little, but the materials look so sub-par to me.  If you are going to make money off your past accomplishments at least put some effort into making the product represent your past as best as possible...and this isn't it IMHO.  I'm not trying to convince anyone not to like these, to each their own, but this is my favorite Jordan...my first ever and I suppose it means more to me than the other models.  After having the originals and 99s I can't just accept these just because they crapped out a variant of the Air Jordan IV.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom