Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cut ties with Jordan Brand almost 3 years ago...

Im not going to lie, these actually look pretty good. Ill make my final decision with them in person.

I cut ties with Jordan Brand almost 3 years ago...

Im not going to lie, these actually look pretty good. Ill make my final decision with them in person.

JZyXN.png

Youtube Vid:

Originally Posted by Deftronic

JZyXN.png

Youtube Vid:

GOT DAMN..they look so good 
pimp.gif

This makes me want to sell my Military IVs for cheap to cop the 2012s (and theyre in good condition, I just prefer the quality on these coming out)

Originally Posted by Deftronic

JZyXN.png

Youtube Vid:

GOT DAMN..they look so good 
pimp.gif

This makes me want to sell my Military IVs for cheap to cop the 2012s (and theyre in good condition, I just prefer the quality on these coming out)

Leather around the toebox looks a little cheap and precreased, and the grey looks darker than pics posted on here.

Leather around the toebox looks a little cheap and precreased, and the grey looks darker than pics posted on here.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

I look at this thread everey day. Haven't been this excited for a for a shoe in....haven't ever been this excited for a shoe
First time doubling up.
Same here. These will be copped x2.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

I look at this thread everey day. Haven't been this excited for a for a shoe in....haven't ever been this excited for a shoe
First time doubling up.
Same here. These will be copped x2.

deftronic where did you get your pair from and do anyone know if kicks lab is legit? i see they have the cdp 4 promos last time i heard those are fakes

deftronic where did you get your pair from and do anyone know if kicks lab is legit? i see they have the cdp 4 promos last time i heard those are fakes

These look like the fakes from the early 2000's, amazing how this forum has changed over the years. People are to quick to settle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom