Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why they continue to use that cheap rubber netting thats going to yellow fast.  I hope Im wrong but the there is no hope for the IV anymore.  They butchered the whole shoe too much.

Here is my comparison of the IV then and now.

THEN

NOW

I dont know why they continue to use that cheap rubber netting thats going to yellow fast.  I hope Im wrong but the there is no hope for the IV anymore.  They butchered the whole shoe too much.

THEN

NOW

Originally Posted by El Bro

THEN

NOW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

THEN

NOW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wack. i'll cop since i never had em. i'll let em grow on me. I can tell already that netting is gon turn yellow just like on the white/green ones

wack. i'll cop since i never had em. i'll let em grow on me. I can tell already that netting is gon turn yellow just like on the white/green ones

stop crying its only a SAMPLE....S.A.M.P.L.E...... they will get it right just be patient for OFFICIAL and FINAL product images

stop crying its only a SAMPLE....S.A.M.P.L.E...... they will get it right just be patient for OFFICIAL and FINAL product images

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by go rilla

the infamous one teaser pic and a link to my website where you can get more info so i can generate more traffic

QFT 
speckles look awful btw.   
qft x2 looks like they half a*$'d it 

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by go rilla

the infamous one teaser pic and a link to my website where you can get more info so i can generate more traffic

QFT 
speckles look awful btw.   
qft x2 looks like they half a*$'d it 

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

u work for JB so how would u know? U don't know JBs track record...they live on destroying classics

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

u work for JB so how would u know? U don't know JBs track record...they live on destroying classics

@ all of these people saying these are Samples, you really think that JB isn't considering releasing these like this? Why do you think the samples are like this? This is what THEY WANT to release, and what is probably going to release if we don't complain and get mad... So to all the people who want some actual Cement 4's, let's get MAD AF. 
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom